"Extender"- KC-10 Rap Group

Guest Jpilot

Guest KoolKat

I thought your song was fantastic. I haven't listened to it, and I'm not going to. But, I'm sure it's great & every single poster on this thread doesn't know what good rap is.

I'm not even tempted to listen to it, that's how bad it must suck.

And HD, maybe the fact that your forced to do your own laundry is making you cranky! :D

BENDY

Guest Hydro130
Originally posted by Ace__Pilot:

HD, why are you so negative and mean-spirited? Is it because you finished last in your UPT class? Do you feel better about yourself by trashing other people's entertainment? Do you feel better? I hope so...

Tanker guys and Airlift dudes chucking spears is just plain sad.....

C'mon...

The rest of us love Dos Gringos... Your rap just plain sucks. Get over it. Quickly.

Hydro

Originally posted by Bender:

And HD, maybe the fact that your forced to do your own laundry is making you cranky!

True!

Originally posted by Ace__Pilot:

HD, why are you so negative and mean-spirited?

Dude, I'm not even trying to get in a piss match with you.

If you think we are wrong and you believe that your rap is good/funny whatever, then what we think of it really shouldn't matter to you should it? Regardless, you're not helping it by throwing a fit.

HD

Guest Ace__Pilot

Ok...lets get a few things straight here...before things get out of control

1) It is not art, meant to be serious, meant to be "good", not the product of my heart & sole - not anything other than me messing around with my laptop. That's it.

2) I do NOT want to sell my songs, make a CD, disseminate the songs in any way, be like Dos Gringos, have it played anywhere, have fans, have you guys love it.

3) I don't think I'm a rapper, & I don't think I have "skills"

4) After some reflection on the issue...I was just surprised (and caught off guard) that a bunch of my peers were ripping apart a song that I had a good time making. My buddies and I thought it was funny - that's it. I never took it serious and I was really surprised to find it as a subject being discussed.

5) The only reason it was on myspace was so I could have it as the background music for my OWN PAGE. I did not expect people I don't know to find it or listen to it...I mean who searches for KC-10 songs any way? I was not trying to get it out there.

6) I can see how it may look like I'm some @ss who wants to be a rapper...especially if you don't know me. Everyone I am friends with thinks it's funny...and apparently everyone who does not know me thinks it's appalling. Maybe it's because if you don't know me it looks like I was serious about having a "good" rap. Not the case.

7) I regret that this is my first experience with this site. Other than how shitty my song is, this is a great place to discuss things.

8) Derka...I apologize for getting personal.

9) Group hug? Or is it too soon?

Guest futurpilot

I may be just a college student.... But a simple "you guys are a bunch of toolbags for taking this seriously" would have done just fine instead of getting all emotional about it. Nobody cares about your rap, they are just feeding off of you getting into a frenzy about it.

Just my $.02

Guest Ace__Pilot
Grow a thicker skin dude...

Welcome to the board!

Thanks for the welcome...

Why would I ever turn the auto pilot off?...Do people really do that?

I see the UPT comment has struck a nerve - I already apologized (sincerely), but take your own advice...

Originally posted by BeerMan:

While you're at it I'll take 5,000 lbs. And can you make sure the autopilot is on, I'd like to get my gas sometime today. Thanks!

Grow a thicker skin dude...

Welcome to the board!

Cheers,

BeerMan

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I've seen PLENTY of F-15C B-course studs attempt to A/R...so let's not get too carried away BeerMan!

As for autopilot off...do KC-10s not practice this?! Most of our heavy receivers require autopilot-off A/R for their checkrides, so we do it (sts) frequently. Under normal circumstances, unless we are having an autopilot or VG problem, the autopilot stays on.

As for autopilot off...do KC-10s not practice this?! Most of our heavy receivers require autopilot-off A/R for their checkrides, so we do it (sts) frequently. Under normal circumstances, unless we are having an autopilot or VG problem, the autopilot stays on. [/QB]
Yes, we do a/p off tanker work whenever our receivers so ask. I think Ace was being sarcastic Bergman.

Originally posted by Sneedro:

I think Ace was being sarcastic Bergman.

I just assumed that the Gucci KC-10 union contract really was that good! All kidding aside...caught the sarcasm on the re-read. Guess I'm just a little slow tonight!

Guest Ace__Pilot
I just assumed that the Gucci KC-10 union contract really was that good!
Now if we could just get our union to do away with our tactics program. What a joke...

i like the cardigan the dude wears.

so question....-10s have mprs pods too? i know they have an integral drogue, didn't know about the mprs pods though. saw them on the cartoon pic on the extenders webpage. they suck as bad as the-135s pods?

[ 21. May 2006, 08:14: Message edited by: Login Name ]

Guest Ace__Pilot

They can be added or removed, based on mission requirements. They are not very reliable and create some TOLD disadvantages. If you get a pair that are working correctly, they can be nice to have (so I hear). The default status is without WARPs, but the CAOC likes us to have them just in case.

Guest scottaxelson

Somebody should get those two together. Itd be like the Mili Vanili of rap. With an exception to Mr Mathers(maybe a few others), that is why white people shouldnt rap.

A dude with a mullet and a cardigan rapping....I think I have seen it all now....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottaxelson

My lord that sucks! I guess he really does think he can rap...maybe he thought we were joking...