"Extender"- KC-10 Rap Group

Guest Jpilot

Guest sickels101

Are they serious? Somebody give Chuck Norris a call and have him take care of that.

Guest Xtndr50boom

The link won't work for me (at work), and the picture of Extender Ice just has a red X.

I've never been happier

Guest Xtndr50boom

Think there's still a chance William Hung can join the AF and become a tanker driver after he's finished up at Cal? Our street cred could use the improvement.

williamhung.jpg

Don't worry Bergman, no matter how bad we get, Scott O'Grady will always be one of them

Guest THE10MAN

WTFO?! I haven't checked the Board in a few days and this is what greets me? Have you ever had one of those moments when you're embarrassed FOR someone else? I just did. Holy Shit. I'm changing my screen name. I need a shower.

Guest scottaxelson

Me and my crew with the boom in the end...Refueling each other....

For the Cos cause we get the Hos? Wow....

That was a bad bad bad car wreck you couldnt stop watching. I thnik the dude singing was the same guy who got busted dancing at the Academy in front of his computer and taped it.

Anymore songs like that and I dont think youll be Gucci Boys anymore...

Guest Ace__Pilot

You guys are right...making up a funny rap song about flying the KC-10 is the worst thing ever. I can't believe I did that! There is nothing worse than making up rap songs...that is just SO embarrassing for the pilot community. Oh...and you are right, making up songs is gay...so gay. At first, everyone I know just thought it was funny...but you guys have really shown me the truth...rap songs about flying can make you vomit.

Thanks for the great input.

Ace, I think the problem is that you didn't have anything in there that clearly is self-deprecating or tongue-in-cheek. In the absence of such lyrics, the song does come across as a bit and self-indulgent.

Who cares though, as long as you had fun. Don't look for any sympathy or understanding on this board, welcome to baseops.

[ 20. May 2006, 12:19: Message edited by: LJDRVR ]

Originally posted by Ace__Pilot:

There is nothing worse than making up rap songs...that is just SO embarrassing for the pilot community.

No, but making up BAD rap songs is.

Originally posted by Ace__Pilot:

At first, everyone I know just thought it was funny

I think they were just being nice while you were present.

HD

Guest scottaxelson

Dude!!! Have you been reading this thread at ALL? NO ONE has found this entertainment. Im sorry if you put your heart and soul into this and expected to be the rap version of Dos Gringos, and play at parties and O Clubs and make CDs, but honestly, its not funny and if its serious, then Im really sorry.

Dont go off on HD when the entire board has said the same things he has said, including myself.

(Also, it looks like your new to the board, I wouldnt push to hard on the moderators around here, especially HD or Toro)