I need a deployment

pilotguy

2 hours ago, pilotguy said:

Does anyone have a 6 monther that leaves before mid September. Anywhere in the world. Capt type. Prob can fill a major billet. PM me. No, this isn’t a joke

What’s your background?  AFSC?

HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA is constantly looking for help because they are very undermanned and most positions are being filled by contractors.  

AEF online has a list of 179s and 365s broken down by AFSC that need filling. I’m sure the real list is much, much longer than that, but those are your billets that are open AF-wide. Certain communities & MAJCOMs always have standing rotations that they cordon off for their guys, and yours should have some gigs that your corner of the AF always needs manpower for.

If that works, just about every AOR needs/wants people. As a volunteer you could probably take your pick.

2 hours ago, FourFans130 said:

609th AMD at Shaw.  Pretty sweet deal for a non-tax free location.  PM me for details.

If I'm gonna work 12s and be away from the family, it damned well better be tax free.

• Upvote 5

On 7/19/2019 at 8:03 PM, pawnman said:

If I'm gonna work 12s and be away from the family, it damned well better be tax free.

Concur.  They work mostly 8’s with a day off every week.  Several bring the family.