Epstein.....wow

bennynova

• 2 weeks later...

So now it’s reported he killed himself. Even though I thought he’d been under 24 suicide watch.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but someone that could possibly take down the current president, a former president, a royal, and probably countless other rich and powerful people kills himself the day after Prince Andrew is named in unsealed documents?

How did he do it? Did he kill himself with 2 shots to the back of the head?

Seriously though, seems fishy.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, N730 said:

So now it’s reported he killed himself. Even though I thought he’d been under 24 suicide watch.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but someone that could possibly take down the current president, a former president, a royal, and probably countless other rich and powerful people kills himself the day after Prince Andrew is named in unsealed documents?

Federal Bureau of Prisons doesn't look very competent at best. At worst? I've wondered about the death of Whitey Bulger too given how long he was in bed with certain government entities. We were discussing at work a few days ago about how many prominent people would be outed when this went to trial. Guess that point is moot now.

8 hours ago, N730 said:

I wouldn’t read too much into it.  My wife was a nurse in a prison for a year; they had several people kill themselves during that 1 year alone.  Guards can’t be everywhere, even for people on close watch, and frankly most of them don’t get paid enough to care whether inmates hang (usually the method they choose) themselves.  Really most of them only care about the mess it causes after the CPR happens but before they get pronounced.  

Conspiracy theories are a lot more entertaining though so that’s probably the angle the media and Internet will jump on. It probably was the Clintons, or Trump, or Prince Andrew, or the three of them working together to keep Bill and Donald’s sounding fetish a state secret.  

Or it could just be a scumbag taking the cowards way out cause he knew he was going to be raped, tortured, and murdered in prison as a sex offender.

I wouldn’t read too much into it.  My wife was a nurse in a prison for a year; they had several people kill themselves during that 1 year alone.  Guards can’t be everywhere, even for people on close watch, and frankly most of them don’t get paid enough to care whether inmates hang (usually the method they choose) themselves.  Really most of them only care about the mess it causes after the CPR happens but before they get pronounced.  
Conspiracy theories are a lot more entertaining though so that’s probably the angle the media and Internet will jump on. It probably was the Clintons, or Trump, or Prince Andrew, or the three of them working together to keep Bill and Donald’s sounding fetish a state secret.  
Or it could just be a scumbag taking the cowards way out cause he knew he was going to be raped, tortured, and murdered in prison as a sex offender.

Haha well I was half-joking.

Anyone with the connections he had would cause conspiracies. He has strange professional history that doesn’t add up and l even stranger connections to everyone from royals, to the Barr family, to Bill Richardson, to Trump and Clinton. So of course most assume there’s something fishy and going to be a coverup.

Honestly, it’s awful every way around. Either people got rid of him so they wouldn’t go down or this guy basically got away with all the monstrous stuff he did in his life and then took the easy way out without naming any names.

What are the odds? The last publically recorded suicide at the NY Metropolitan Correctional Center (Epstein's last home of record) was in 1998. That was 21 years ago and there are 765 jailbirds housed in this facility. My simple math; 21 X 765 = 16,065/this jails suicide rate over a 21 year span = .0062247% (I probably did the math wrong but you'll get the general idea). 

Suicide supposedly nearly impossible at ulta-secure Jeffrey Epstein lockup;

"Suicide at the jail, which serves mainly as a holding facility for about 765 men and women awaiting trial for federal crimes of all levels, is rare.

"A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself."

"A handful of suicide attempts were also reported."

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/suicide-supposedly-nearly-impossible-at-ulta-secure-jeffrey-epstein-lockup/

Edited by waveshaper