Retake the AFOQT?

Hey y'all, coming up on about 9 months of apps and interviews. Three interviews so far, no takers, one alternate. Just wondering from those in the know, if I should retake the AFOQT. Here's the breakdown. Looking for fighters. 

P92 / N83 / AA74 / V88 / Q56

PCSM: 93 

210 hours, soon to be CFI. Working to improve my overall app and interviewing skills, but I'm on the fence about retaking the AFOQT. Any insight appreciated. 

Edited by goodflightcowboy

I would grab an AFOQT test prep book and rip through that as much as possible to figure out whether your Quant score (and possibly AA) are indicative of your actual abilities or if those were flukes (mismanaging time during exam, etc...). If you have knowledge gaps that can be fixed with some practice (i.e. you've learned how to do them but are just out of practice), then it's worth a retake. If they are true shortcomings that you simply have no idea about, then it becomes a little gray whether you should try and learn those concepts and retake or just persevere with applications.

The Q and AA scores aren't so low that a board would discount you much, but they are low enough that you'd be an easy applicant to drop if they were comparing you with another applicant.

41 minutes ago, Catman said:

I would grab an AFOQT test prep book and rip through that as much as possible to figure out whether your Quant score (and possibly AA) are indicative of your actual abilities or if those were flukes (mismanaging time during exam, etc...). If you have knowledge gaps that can be fixed with some practice (i.e. you've learned how to do them but are just out of practice), then it's worth a retake. If they are true shortcomings that you simply have no idea about, then it becomes a little gray whether you should try and learn those concepts and retake or just persevere with applications.

The Q and AA scores aren't so low that a board would discount you much, but they are low enough that you'd be an easy applicant to drop if they were comparing you with another applicant.

Appreciate the insight. Long story, but I took it cold. Had about 2 days to study. Keeping your advice in mind, I may be retaking.