2020 Air Force Active Duty UPT Board

I hate that people say don't share the list. Its public knowledge when the lists comes out so commanders should only get one day to let their people know. When I was selected for OTS I was deployed and had to wait for the public release. Im in a similar situation again for this board. If someone would be willing to send me the list I would be grateful.  

15 hours ago, Bob Uecker said:

I’ll just wait till Tuesday at this point, everyone took a 5-day weekend.

My stats are 88PCSM w/PPL, 98 pilot afoqt.

Yeah, me and you are in the same boat man -- no news yet.

My stats are roughly:

99 PCSM ~360 hrs, PPL/Glider/CFI

98 Pilot AFOQT

3.78 GPA - AFIT Master's 

#1/3 Wing Strat

An approved ETP for my AFIT ADSC. 

Edited by dkatuziens

1 hour ago, Flyingmonkey said:

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that. If you don’t mind me asking what is your AFSC? I have heard of guys not getting picked up because of manning in their career field. 

not sure if you were asking me...but 13M- Airfield Ops

9 hours ago, Zachv95 said:

Found out I was a select for ABM, not quite sure how to feel. I really was only going for CSO. Wondering if I can decline and hop on the alternate last for CSO? Not sure how it will work. Anyone have more insight?

I think any declination is for the entire board as well. This year you can decline any slot, and still be able to recompete next year. Best of luck.

URT

PCSM 60 (w/25 hours)

AFOQT P69 (so to speak), N77, AA86, V79, Q85

#1/3 strat from my Wing applicants.

Competed last year and got put on the alternate list w/ PCSM of 38, then got a follow-up email asking if I was interested in ABM.

Politely said I was not interested.

Not sure I'll accept this one either, so there may be an RPA gig opening for any interested parties.  I would however, consider going CSO (3rd choice) instead.  Think they'd let me swap if there's an opening?

I've got one more shot to compete next year and I'll need an ETP for TFCSD but not age.  I'll take the AFOQT one more time and the TBAS too after memorizing flash cards and playing the hell out of some Ace Combat 7 with joystick and rudder pedals; finish up the PPL (36 hours now) and then give it one more run.  This shit is tiring...

Edited by GatorNation

28 minutes ago, GatorNation said:

URT

PCSM 60 (w/25 hours)

AFOQT P69 (so to speak), N77, AA86, V79, Q85

#1/3 strat from my Wing applicants.

Competed last year and got put on the alternate list w/ PCSM of 38, then got a follow-up email asking if I was interested in ABM.

Politely said I was not interested.

Not sure I'll accept this one either, so there may be an RPA gig opening for any interested parties.  I would however, consider going CSO (3rd choice) instead.  Think they'd let me swap if there's an opening?

I've got one more shot to compete next year and I'll need an ETP for TFCSD but not age.  I'll take the AFOQT one more time and the TBAS too after memorizing flash cards and playing the hell out of some Ace Combat 7 with joystick and rudder pedals; finish up the PPL (36 hours now) and then give it one more run.  This shit is tiring...

They offered me CSO when I turned down RPA last year. 

• Like 1

Not selected 

89 PCSM (no PPL) 115 flight hours

81 pilot 

2.9 ERAU GPA (Tech major)

ETP for CSO commitment

29 Capt 

3rd time applying, 1st time as a CSO

Thinking that with how new I was in the squadron and therefore a crappy commanders ranking, that’s why I didn’t get picked up, plus looks like the Air Force needs CSOs right now. Congrats everyone, I’ll be back next year 

13 minutes ago, UFTapplicant said:

Well my wing still hasn’t gotten the results. Not sure what is up, I’d assume they would still have the list to notify those who didn’t get selected.

Could be the FSS hasn’t sent it. The one person in our FSS who has access is out and the wing won’t know until they are back. Sounds like bullshit to me