2020 Air Force Active Duty UPT Board

59 minutes ago, WannaFly2019 said:

What were your stats?

94 PCSM (PPL 117 hours)

AFOQT P(94) N(98) Q(82) V(72)

GPA 3.5

Also, there are 62 pilot selects on the list. Didn't get eyes on the document, so no word on the other areas...

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Upvote 1

Whelp. I just lost a year of my life...

My non select news was a prank by my leadership chain bc I have been so nosey about the results. Most relieved I have ever been.

URT select.

PCSM - 58 (6 hrs)

AFOQT - p 90 c 94 aa 99 v 99 q 92

GPA: 3.25 

21 minutes ago, vipermaverickk said:

Congrats to all of the recent selectees!

How long ago did you guys start this process? I‘ve yet to even get a response from a recruiter so I imagine I have quite a long road ahead of me.

So sounds like you’re applying to a rated board through OTS? I can’t speak authoritatively to that but what I can say is that this board is different.

It’s for already Active Duty Air Force Officers who are trying to switch into (or between) rated career fields.

The announcement came in May, Applications were due in August, our board met in September, we’re getting Commander notifications this week, and the full list will be released next Friday... that about sums up this one.

I think there are other threads on this forum though that speak to the OTS App process a lot better.

good luck bro!

Edited by UFTApplicant2020

3 minutes ago, UFTApplicant2020 said:

So sounds like you’re applying to a rated board through OTS? I can’t speak authoritatively to that but what I can say is that this board is different.

It’s for already Active Duty Air Force Officers who are trying to switch into (or between) rated career fields.

The announcement came in May, Applications were due in August, our board met in September, we’re getting Commander notifications this week, and the full list will be released next Friday... that about sums up this one.

I think there are other threads on this forum though that speak to the OTS App process a lot better.

good luck bro!

Oh, gotcha. Shows you how ill-informed I am haha. I’ll keep on digging, thank you and best of luck to you guys!

5 hours ago, WannaFly2019 said:

Our Group Chief just happened to walk through and he's asking the Vice Wing right now.  Just so happens our Wing CC is out this week.

I think Wing CC get the notification, but anyone on their staff can pull it, or should be able to.  That's how it was explained to me.

Edit: you work in the medical field? Nice name lol

Neither my Group exec or wing exec have heard anything. And yes, I'm medical @ Travis AFB. Gotta keep it creative with the usernames.hah

Not selected.

PCSM: 59 (No PPL - 9 hrs)
AFOQT: P-93 C-89 AA-78 V-78 Q-70
GPA: 2.5 - USAFA 

#1/77 wg strat in wg/cc letter of rec (only posting this to show that a good letter of rec and wg/cc support will not necessarily make up for a low PCSM/GPA/whatever else) Congrats to those selected!