Baseops Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ViperStud

Who has some desert flight suit LtC rank?

The problem is my closest base doesn’t stock any of it and my old bags have Capt rank. The uniform sales dude told me no one carries them anymore, but I’m thinking he’s full of it and it’s just this location. 

Any military surplus stores near you?   Might find some used ones in decent shape there...

If not, how soon do you need them?  I can check around San Antonio, but it won't be anytime in the next few days...

Cheers!  M2

Thanks for the offer. There is one surplus store I’ll checknout. I’ll PM you if I’m SOL. Already found one set they the bro network. Need to track down a second set and one for the hat

• Upvote 1

Anyone ever press to test on wearing the coyote brown boots w/ the desert bag?  Can it work?

Anyone ever press to test on wearing the coyote brown boots w/ the desert bag?  Can it work?

http://

YES!!  Well played

Found it:  

USAFCENTI 36-2903, 12 December 2018 13 
3.4.  Desert Flight Duty Uniform (DFDU or Tan Flight suit).  3.4.1.  Headgear.  OCP patrol caps and OCP ball caps are authorized. OCP Campaign (floppy) hats are only authorized in theater.   3.4.1.1.  Headgear will not be rolled, tucked or otherwise formed.  Hats will be worn in their natural form and will not be hung around the neck when not being worn. 3.4.1.2.  Officer rank will be sewn on the OCP patrol cap or floppy hat. 3.4.2.  Scarves are not authorized. 3.4.3.  Boots will be Coyote Brown.