Owning stock in a marijuana farm...

Tank

He won’t lose shit, there are rules for thee and rules for me.  What is the US govt. going to do?  Magic another space X into existence?  I’d tell them to pound sand if I were in his shoes, he holds all the cards.  FWIW, the “Germans” that helped out in the 40’s in New Mexico were Nazis 5 minutes before they showed up on the Manhattan project and they were mostly addicted to opioids.  My point is, they’ll just decide he’s too important for it to matter.

Edited by matmacwc

Not long ago our local security manager said we are responsible for making sure that we regularly verify our credit score is accurate. The whole continuous evaluation thing. Not a bad idea but put another way if our credit score takes a hit due to identity theft we're on the hook to prove it's not our fault. You know the kind of identity theft that can result from a data breach at OPM😬Really love how a government screw up is our responsibility to fix.  Wouldn't surprise me at all that the Chinese are continuously and actively promoting identity theft  all they can just to screw with those who hold clearances.