Does anyone has the Form 2030 that I can download from? I cannot view the PDF file on the www.e-publishing.af.mil website.

I found PDF version of the form on other website, but it is not the 2017 version, which I think is the latest.

Also, do I sign the form right away or wait until selected for the interview and sign it there, since my witness has no "Grade of Witness"?

I appreciate any help or advice. Thank you.

1 hour ago, matmacwc said:

It’ll open in preview.

I didn't try that specific form and, granted, my Mac is approaching a decade old, so it's very likely it could from it being ancient in computer terms. But, I run into a lot of issues with it giving me this below when I go to open AF Forms (emailed and from e-pubs). This is actually what showed up in an email from my unit today. Some of the forms loaded; some gave me this. It'll open if I specifically select it and tell it to open with Adobe, but it won't open with Preview. If @Curtiss JN-4 is using an older MacBook, he or she could be having the same issue.

1997832446_ScreenShot2019-02-25at8_47_21PM.png.f1551ad32fce06364be3b49575c5e8a3.png

• Upvote 1

I didn't try that specific form and, granted, my Mac is approaching a decade old, so it's very likely it could from it being ancient in computer terms. But, I run into a lot of issues with it giving me this below when I go to open AF Forms (emailed and from e-pubs). This is actually what showed up in an email from my unit today. Some of the forms loaded; some gave me this. It'll open if I specifically select it and tell it to open with Adobe, but it won't open with Preview. If [mention=80145]Curtiss JN-4[/mention] is using an older MacBook, he or she could be having the same issue.
1997832446_ScreenShot2019-02-25at8_47_21PM.png.f1551ad32fce06364be3b49575c5e8a3.png
Try disabling protected mode in Preview (if that's an option) - that error is most frequent in Adobe when opening a form from the internet in protected mode.
  • Like 1

Thank you everyone for the input. 

magnetfreezer kind of pointing me into the right direction. I tried what he suggested, but it still didn't work and still getting the "Please wait..." page.

Then I started to do some investigation. Based on FDNYOldGuy saying that he has a Mac and mine (all three computers) are Window 10, so I know that it must be a common problem. After googling and playing around, here is the solution for those who has the same problem as me.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/display-pdf-in-browser.html

For folks who have Window 10 like me. They screw us over with the new Edge browser image.png.267177845ff979840413ecaf4217abf9.png that won't have support for Active X plug-ins. Good thing is they still give you Internet Explorer 11. Type "Internet Explorer 11" in the search on the bottom left of your tool bar. Then use the Internet Explorer to open the link. I finally get to see the beautiful AF2030 form on the browser. If this doesn't work follow the instruction in the link above to make sure that your Adobe PDF Reader is enabled in the Add-ons.   

For Apple Safari, follow instruction in the link above. 

Now, the only question left is....should I sign this form.

image.png