New study finds USAF better workplace than TSA (DHS)

Swizzle

USAF (# 15/17) is better than TSA (DHS # 17/17)...barely...

https://bestplacestowork.org/rankings/overall/large

It's science...must be true, and it's a strat!!!...the USAF understands those. This one is bottom third, aka monitor for Command!!

https://bestplacestowork.org/rankings/detail/AF00

Screenshot_20181218-041913_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

“It is calculated using a proprietary weighted formula that looks at responses to three different questions in the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey.”

This is compiled using .gov civilian input only. I’d imagine the VA has better morale because there are no bag wearers pestering them to do their jobs. Context...

2 hours ago, Majestik Møøse said:

“It is calculated using a proprietary weighted formula that looks at responses to three different questions in the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey.”

This is compiled using .gov civilian input only. I’d imagine the VA has better morale because there are no bag wearers pestering them to do their jobs. Context...

No, they just have angry veteran’s who are pissed they took away their opiates because they were abusing them and try to guilt trip the employees into “helping out a veteran.” Which I think around 50% of VA employees are veterans themselves.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

No, they just have angry veteran’s who are pissed they took away their opiates because they were abusing them and try to guilt trip the employees into “helping out a veteran.” Which I think around 50% of VA employees are veterans themselves.

Are you 5? Blaming angry veterans hooked on opiates for the VAs bad press? You’ve got to be kidding me.

10 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

87558431-BD0A-4987-BD2E-BFB4FBF169CD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2