Nametags, briefing sticks, etc...

HuggyU2

What's the latest gouge on who to go with for nametags and custom patches?

Old threads mention ProgSpec, AviatorGear, eSnacko, etc...  but the info is dated.  I am also aware of Nametages4U.

I'm also looking for aircraft briefing sticks and models (metal or wood)... preferably a company that can do custom paint/decals.  I saw one some time back that did a great custom Alpha Jet briefing stick but don't recall the name anymore.  

I'd like to hear your recommendations.  Thanks.  

Got my briefing sticks a couple years ago at aviatorgear, pretty happy with them. Did great with customizing decals.

Ramaworld does patches, bag take, scarves, etc. Also happy with their stuff, minus their visor covers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On 11/24/2018 at 4:25 PM, jazzdude said:

Got my briefing sticks a couple years ago at aviatorgear, pretty happy with them. Did great with customizing decals.

Ramaworld does patches, bag take, scarves, etc. Also happy with their stuff, minus their visor covers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Curious as to why you're not a fan of their visor covers...in the process of designing/ordering some for my squadron and was looking at them as an option...

Curious as to why you're not a fan of their visor covers...in the process of designing/ordering some for my squadron and was looking at them as an option...
Quality wasn't where it should've been. The heritage patch looked off, and it just felt flimsy. I'd recommend getting a sample first before a full buy. It was a new product for them when my last sq ordered them, so hopefully they've improved their visor covers over the last couple years to match the quality of their other items. Customer service was great through, were able to return the visor covers for a refund.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...