Chasing the dream of Fighter's!

To whom it may concern:

I am requesting the feedback of my package from the peanut gallery. I am dead set on fighters at this point, no one has been able to change my mind. Here are my scores:

College: Phoenix University

Major: History

GPA: 2.16

P74 N98 AA21 V17 Q25

PCSM: 28

Flight Certificates: PPL w/ 102 hours

I am currently working at Home Depot as a loadmaster. Making hella good money, but I'm dead set on chasing the dream for fighters now. I've already taken the AFOQT 3 times, and the TBAS 2 times, these were my best scores. I've heard worst have gotten fighter slots. I've been told my navigator score will really make me stand out too even though my pilot score isn't the highest it could be. How is the outlook? I've worked incredibly hard for all of this and I won't let anyone tell me no, I'll keep going until I get it. I can also go back to get a masters degree in history to raise my GPA if that is a big concern.

36 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

Well... 

From my talks with AGR/Reserve units I'd say your package wouldn't get you an interview. But you never know, keep submitting if that's your goal. Your best bet might be commissioning active duty and trying your luck at getting a pilot OTS slot. 

Hmm really? I've been told I'm pretty competitive with my scores. No need for AD since I prefer the ANG life style.

6 minutes ago, Yaweh said:

You should apply to Buckley.

I feel like I'm asking a woman if she is pregnant because I hope to god this is a troll. 

What's Buckley?

Again... really? If you worked as hard at anything as diligent as you create fake accounts and post your crappy scores you would be able to move out of your mom’s basement and actually get a job. Next time come up with a better story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Duck locked this topic