UPT Bases highest risk for sexual assault for both men and women - RAND

FLEA

26 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

So is the data “charged” or “convicted?”

Predicted.

From the RAND study, page xiv:

"The method uses a two-stage modeling approach. A first stage uses a flexible machine-learning algorithm (Generalized Boosted Models) to predict sexual assault from a range of individual service member characteristics, as well as the observable characteristics of the installations and commands. A second stage uses a Bayesian multilevel model that combines the prediction from the first phase with random effects for each installation and command. The overall prevalence estimate for a given installation or command is then computed as the predicted probability of sexual assault averaged over the Bayesian posterior distributions for all of the individuals in the installation, with each person weighted as a function of the portion of the period he or she was assigned to that installation."

So...I'm not a statistician but I'll guess and say it's voodoo. BL: check your 6 and don't engage in illegal fuckery while at UPT.

RAND folks have no idea what they're talking about.

In my 28 years on active duty, the worst base for sexual abuse... by far the worst... was Randolph.  

The majority of pilots I know were sexually abused by personnel at that base.  Though I was able to avoid the ubiquitous and frequent raping, it happened to many of my friends.  Many of them separated at their earliest opportunity due to the repercussions of said abuse.  

The amazing part is that this abuse still occurs and is known by USAF leadership. It is important to know where to find the culprits.  They are hidden behind the letter A, F, P, and C.  Keep your guard up! 

I'm sure many of you have been sexually abused by AFPC.  If so, you are not alone.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

RAND folks have no idea what they're talking about.

In my 28 years on active duty, the worst base for sexual abuse... by far the worst... was Randolph.  

The majority of pilots I know were sexually abused by personnel at that base.  Though I was able to avoid the ubiquitous and frequent raping, it happened to many of my friends.  Many of them separated at their earliest opportunity due to the repercussions of said abuse.  

The amazing part is that this abuse still occurs and is known by USAF leadership. It is important to know where to find the culprits.  They are hidden behind the letter A, F, P, and C.  Keep your guard up! 

I'm sure many of you have been sexually abused by AFPC.  If so, you are not alone.  

LMAO

Can’t say I’ve been sexually abused by AFPC, but I’ve gotten several unenthusiastic handjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk