Retake TBAS for better PCSM?

idahoguy

Going for FY19 AD UFT boards. (New due date 26 October 18)

I obtained my ppl before starting my degree, took TBAS about 2 years after. Graduated after 4 years and commissioned into active. Wondering if it's worth the risk to try the TBAS again after 1 year on active to strengthen my package. Don't think it's worth it to try the AFOQT again especially since I haven't flown in quite some time. My scores are below, would love to hear your thoughts!

AFOQT Pilot: 78

PCSM: 68 (72 with +1 flt hr) w/ PPL

Previous years' aggregate data:

http://www.flyingsquadron.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2018_04/IMG_3562.JPG.27

Not sure why ppl scores are so low compared to the average... Would love to know why!

That's my concern, with the deadline fast approaching and one retake permitted I don't think it's wise to test again right now. Based on the past data with the ppl scores it looks to me like I'm competitive regardless. Do you think it's reasonable to infer that from the link I provided at the top?

Are your current flight hours applied to your PCSM score? If not, you can email them a copy of the last page of your log book and they will update your time/score in 2-3 days. 

See below link for instructions:

https://access.afpc.af.mil/pcsmdmz/flighthourupdate.html

Edited by Hopefulflyer389

Hopefulflyer389- thanks, I'll be sure to do that after I go up next!

Kiloalpha- Wilco, I'm more curious at this point than anything. We'll see how it turns out, but for now I posted the link in plain text below maybe it will come through this time. Thanks for your time, glad I was pointed here!

IMG_3562.JPG

1 hour ago, idahoguy said:

Hopefulflyer389- thanks, I'll be sure to do that after I go up next!

Kiloalpha- Wilco, I'm more curious at this point than anything. We'll see how it turns out, but for now I posted the link in plain text below maybe it will come through this time. Thanks for your time, glad I was pointed here!

IMG_3562.JPG

De nada