Elon Musk & Tesla EVs

HarleyQuinn

Can we chance the title of this thread to “HarleyQuinn Hates Elon Musk” just so the point is clear for everyone?

FFS man, we get it...fill out a hurt feelings report and keep an extra on hand just in case. If you hate Elon Musk so much, @ him on twitter for a while, I doubt he browses these forums. 

25 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

Can we chance the title of this thread to “HarleyQuinn Hates Elon Musk” just so the point is clear for everyone?

FFS man, we get it...fill out a hurt feelings report and keep an extra on hand just in case. If you hate Elon Musk so much, @ him on twitter for a while, I doubt he browses these forums. 

You can just not read the thread too. There is more to life on a Saturday than you  complaining about a thread some dudes like and some may hate. It's in the squadron bar section for a reason. You did post a picture of Space X rockets landing just a page back. Yet you keep coming back to the thread. Does my posts trigger you? How about you load up on your metamucil and log out of the forum for a bit?

Edited by HarleyQuinn

7 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

In this forum, we might not like what some individuals post. But personal attacks are for Lts who wasn't loved enough by their mother,  father, and IPs.........

I mean if your mom COULD actually read the instructions on the side of the Plan B box, you wouldn't be here right now.

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Does my posts trigger you? How about you load up on your metamucil and log out of the forum for a bit?

Just so I’m tracking, personal attacks are immature except when you do it?

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2018 at 5:41 PM, tac airlifter said:

Just so I’m tracking, personal attacks are immature except when you do it?

If you think telling someone to drink a glass of metamucil is a personal attack then you got me.  Calling a rescuer of the Thai teenagers a pedo though is on an entirely different level wouldn't you agree?

"Elon Musk called a British diver from the Thai Cave Rescue a 'Pedo Guy' — then Deleted the Tweets Hours Later with No Explanation"

http://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-british-cave-diver-pedo-feud-thai-cave-rescue-2018-7

DiK08mYVAAEKV0v.jpeg

DiKySjxU0AANh-A.jpeg

Edited by HarleyQuinn
  • Downvote 3