What step(s) do I take

Currently active duty, e-2, just turned 20. I’m almost done with my cdcs and can hopefully start college ASAP.

My plan is to join Rotc, get a high pcsm with some flight hours and get a pilot slot. My question is what steps should I take today, or tomorrow to reach this goal. 

I have a plan, but what can I do to ensure it doesn’t fall through. Sorry if this isn’t the place for this post. Thanks for reading. 

There is a program that lets you go to the academy I think before you are 22, I say forget about doing your CDC's as they are pointless unless your supervisor told you to do them by a certain date. I think finding out about that academy program is your cheapest, safest bet in getting what you want. 

Edit: https://www.airforce.com/frequently-asked-questions/high-school,college/what-are-the-eligibility-requirements-for-the-air-force-academy-or-prep-school

I wouldnt worry about AFOQT or PCSM yet either, if you haven't started school you have a long long time before they become relevant. 

Edited by HDESP
adding more info

I’m married so the academy is out of the question, also I can’t start college classes until I’m done with my CDCs. Bummer. 

A divorce can fix that issue for you.

Several guys showed up at graduation with insta-families.

A guy in my class knocked up his girlfriend, then had his parents adopt the kid until he graduated.