Jump to content
Baseops Forums

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FlyingSquirrel said:

@Padre got a wager for us today? 

$100 says we don’t hear anything today. I dare you AFPC! I dare you. 

Edited by Padre
EDIT... I RESCIND MY WAGER.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, long time stalker, first time posting on here. I'm a Strike Eagle WSO who applied on this board to hopefully move 5 feet forward in the jet...

 

Where are you guys seeing the release date on Portal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, skimphish said:

Hey guys, long time stalker, first time posting on here. I'm a Strike Eagle WSO who applied on this board to hopefully move 5 feet forward in the jet...

 

Where are you guys seeing the release date on Portal?

It's under the Rated Assignments page on my.af. First line bolded in red.

 

I'd send the link, but I'm on my phone atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would imagine that MPFs would have got the release around 0800 this morning and started pushing it out to CCs. Anyone on the east coast or overseas heard anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update from AFPC-

"The notifications went out this morning (Monday) to trusted agents and will be released publicly on 14 January."

I just want a good night's sleep at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The results have been loaded into MPF Secure, so your local FSS should be sending it out commanders today. If you have a solid MPF staff you should know the results by today! Good luck everyone! There were ~100 pilot slots I'm told.  It doesn't say when or where you will be stationed just what slot you get. I wish everyone the best.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CaptD said:

The results have been loaded into MPF Secure, so your local FSS should be sending it out commanders today. If you have a solid MPF staff you should know the results by today! Good luck everyone! There were ~100 pilot slots I'm told.  It doesn't say when or where you will be stationed just what slot you get. I wish everyone the best.

The secure messaging system typically sends update notifications at midnight. So, unless someone goes in and checks manually, they won’t know until tomorrow morning. Hopefully everyone has a good relationship with their FSS folks and can give them a heads up to check the system periodically today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jjpoole741 said:

The secure messaging system typically sends update notifications at midnight. So, unless someone goes in and checks manually, they won’t know until tomorrow morning. Hopefully everyone has a good relationship with their FSS folks and can give them a heads up to check the system periodically today.

Used my FSS network and got the results. I have a screen shot of the URT results...

Edited by Padre
I should add i'm in the middle of PCSing from a staff job so no one was going to inform me otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UFTapplicant said:

How many got selected? That’s what I was aiming for .

I second this.. def want to know how many slots there were this go round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlyingSquirrel said:

I don’t think posting results publicly yet is the move. Folks should have to opportunity to get the news, especially if it’s bad, from their commanders individually 

I second this. If y'all want to DM each other for that info by all means, but it might be too much to post that on a public forum.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaptD said:

I second this. If y'all want to DM each other for that info by all means, but it might be too much to post that on a public forum.

I'm not going to share the screen cap I have ... it doxes me. But, I have 12 names (not the whole page by the looks of it). If you were gunning for URT and didn't find out by end of day today and really want to know, you can PM me. Again, I don't have the whole list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×