Still nothing on my end as well. My PDD is coming up in March. I talked with my functional and they said it new orders should generate and replace your old ones. Talked with AFPC and they are still matching and generating RIPs on their end. They also said if you dont receive something in the next week or two give them a call.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:30 PM, iavaz said:

IFT arrival guide says they don’t provide uniforms, guess I’m buying yet another uniform. 

Your current unit will provide flight suits, a-jacket, gloves, flight approved boots and hat out of the unit supply account and GPC buy patches. Your RA will take care of all of this for you. Print out arrival guide and give it to them. If you want to help them more get with an ops squadron RA to get local details on how to acquire. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, UPTApplicant 102 said:

Trying to figure out if I should retake the TBAS before the next active duty board. I have a 95 pilot AFOQT score. Can someone with a similar AFOQT score share their breakout of PCSM scores with flight hours?

I couldn't apply this year but will be applying next year.  I have a 99 AFOQT and 89 PCSM, I inputted 110 flight hours at that time.

Anyone else opt into BRS and eligible for Continuation Pay because this is your 12th year? On the continuation pay form it says you may not retrain. I got an email back from AFPC Policy and the RPA assignments team double checked for me, as long as youre taking on an ADSC and complete the ADSC you may take the continuation pay and attend training. Going to take home an extra $16K this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

7 hours ago, PhighterPilot said:

I have MFS dates on my vMPF and I’m not sure if I should be required to do it. My 2808 doesn’t say pending MFS. My original flight physical is through USAFA. I have a color vision waiver tho so that might be the trick. Anyone have any ideas?

My guess would be because you were given a color vision waiver before the new standards changed? Talking with USAFSAM, there are no waivers given for color anymore (I’m a color guy too). Either you pass or you don’t. DM me and I can give you my POC who should be able to answer your question. 

16 hours ago, UPTApplicant 102 said:

Trying to figure out if I should retake the TBAS before the next active duty board. I have a 95 pilot AFOQT score. Can someone with a similar AFOQT score share their breakout of PCSM scores with flight hours?

AFOQT:98  PCSM: 85 Hours: 62

81+ : 89, 101+: 93, 201+: 96

I’d say if you feel like you can do better go for it, I only took it once because of my time frame, so no idea how it impacted my scores.

18 hours ago, UPTApplicant 102 said:

My AFOQT pilot score is 97.

With 25 hours my PCSM is at 82

41+: 86

61+: 90

81+: 94

21 hours ago, UPTApplicant 102 said:

I have a 95 Pilot score as well. My PCSM is 77 with 41 flight hours.

Breakdown:

61+: 81

81+: 85

101+: 89

201+: 92

14 hours ago, Padre said:

For those going to URT I had some back and forth with AETC today because training affects my current day job.

The date I got was 3 Jan 2020. Yes. You read that correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

I'm cool with that part taking a minute to get around to, I'm still on the edge of my seat for the PCS and IFT dates. I had read/heard that there would be some casual status wait time for URT, but it's going to be hard to be excited about this selection if I don't leave my current spot for several months.

40 minutes ago, JayDubb said:

I'm cool with that part taking a minute to get around to, I'm still on the edge of my seat for the PCS and IFT dates. I had read/heard that there would be some casual status wait time for URT, but it's going to be hard to be excited about this selection if I don't leave my current spot for several months.

Hah so true, I'm already checked out of my current job... Have to make it all the way to October without getting fired. 

Current job is miserable

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:31 AM, UPTApplicant 102 said:

I had a 98 in pilot, with a PCSM of 60 before I updated my flying hours from ZERO to the 101 bracket, ending up with a 93 overall PCSM. Flying hours boosted my score 33 points. The redistribution of weight for the PCSM placed a higher emphasis on flight hours. A pilot in my squadron went from a 99 PCSM to a 69 PCSM after they updated the algorithm.

Rated guys will probably have to wait until they are closer to finishing the ADSC. I got selected for pilot after 2 attempts and my ADSC expiring a month before board results came out. Last year I was told by AFPC that they wouldn't release me due to the rated crisis across the AF. I'm currently a navigator on a jet that has GPS. They don't need me. AWACS navigator is the most unsatisfying flying job available in the entire AF.

FYSA, they only released 1 ABM last year and 2 this year for UPT. After the school house getting rocked by a hurricane, the pipeline had suffered terribly. Also, no one likes Tinker AFB, so almost entire year groups 7 day opted out of returning there... further damaging the health of the ABM community. Anyone who dropped ABM on this board, expect to be there for the rest of your career. It's not a terrible gig, though it'll be what you make it. There is a fair distribution of awesome people, with d-bags sprinkled in here and there.