5 minutes ago, Oh58drvr said:

I’d be curious if any RPA bubbas can comment on pipeline and assignments and what backlog looks like...

I'll do a little more digging to get some better details, but I don't think there is a huge backlog in the overall pipeline. Some new Lt's end up on casual for 4-6 months at Randolph before starting URT there, but I doubt that would be an issue for you. At Holloman, the backlog manifests with a 3 month training taking about 5 months. Assignment trends I've seen from the FTU look like Shaw (new ACC MQ-9 OG standing up) and Cannon (obviously AFSOC). This ebbs and flows and will change by the time you show up. The new RPA base (referred to as "Base Y") had been picked to be located at Tyndall, but I'm pretty sure that is way delayed (or likely cancelled) after the hurricane earlier last year.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with your .mil email if you have more detailed questions.

1 hour ago, Oh58drvr said:

I’d be curious if any RPA bubbas can comment on pipeline and assignments and what backlog looks like...

When I went through 2 yrs ago they had just started sending URT grads to MQ9 training at March and Syracuse (AFRC) to help with the Holloman backlog. About every other class had folks going to those instead. RQ-4 training is nbd; not a lot of casual time there.

As far as assignments, it's still all over the place. Most MQ9 drops are still going to Creech and Canon, with a sprinkling (1-2/class) of Whiteman, Ellsworth and Shaw. RQ4s are usually less than 5 per class, and go to volunteers wanting to live in Northern Cali and deploy to Hawaii (not kidding... CED to Hawaii 😤).

Edited by Rated2014

47 minutes ago, 4321 said:

IFT showed up on my projected training, but I have my PPL. Anyone know who I should talk to about that?

Have you flown recently? Last year a buddy of mine still had to go with a PPL because he hadn't logged time in a while. I'd just email/call AFPC workflow and double check what the policy on it is so they can change it if needed.

1 hour ago, Rated2014 said:

Have you flown recently? Last year a buddy of mine still had to go with a PPL because he hadn't logged time in a while. I'd just email/call AFPC workflow and double check what the policy on it is so they can change it if needed.

Last flew about a month ago, but I've only been a few times since I got it so I still have <60 hours

46 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

Guess I'll see you there, I'm the super smart buff guy that slays chicks and drives a Corvette 

*rolls up in powder-blue prius 😂

My side still hasn't processed anything. I just wanna know!! I'd love a March date. Get up and go! 

Little info for folks. I got my dates from a contact at afpc. You're training dates are for IFT. I'm May (book) for a September / October PCS and a November start. I already knew my base (Sheppard), so I am not sure how to help with that. But that's probably a rough timeline for y'all. Better to do your job you have then make popcorn, at least that's how I see it since casual as a Captain would suck (see interim exec).