6 minutes ago, Tech151 said:

If you're still waiting to find out whether you got selected this board or not, if you wanted URT, I have good news for you; I was not selected so that's one less person to take one of the coveted 20 slots. Good luck to the rest of you. Maybe next year for me. 

I’m sorry to hear that. Stay positive and don’t give up if you really want it. 

UPT select...finally. Got winged as a WSO 4 years ago, so I definitely took the long route. Congratulations to those that have received slots and best of luck to the rest of you!

Edited by Rage W.
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, TeafChief said:

PPL/85 PCSM here. No ENJJPT. I think the math I did last year on the ENJJPT selects, of the 8ish they were selected, 6 or 7 were 12X’s. 

@CABO0725 are you currently rated? 

I could be wrong lol (I’m not a rated guy currently)

Ya, im currently a 18X. I know a guy from my sq who got picked up for ENJJPT w/a mid 80s PCSM score last board. But i also know a 17X (cyber) that got picked up for ENJJPT a few years ago. So I’m not sure what the board uses to select applicants to go to ENJJPT. The only thing that me and the 17X have in common is a 99 PCSM. 

19 minutes ago, Doolsmack_Bud said:

Did you get an ETP? If so, were you notified about the outcome of the ETP itself, independent of UPT?

Negative. Color standards changed this past spring from what they were back in 2013. My new CCT score was within the new standards, so my FC1 reflects that of a clean, waiver/ETP-free medical.

I had routed an ETP years prior for this board and was denied at the VCSAF level.

Edited by TeafChief
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, UPT_Hopeful said:

Dang... Well, you guys are giving me a little hope I guess. I had accept defeat. Still haven't heard anything. I had a 99 pilot, 92 PCSM, 61 hours with PPL. If anyone has the list, hit me up. Maybe I did actually get something.

I mean... I'm not on the board but at least those numbers are better than most! Just a part of your overall, but a solid part nonetheless. My CC is trying to get ahold of the list to look up ENJJPT things. We'll see if someone has it. 

8 minutes ago, UPT_Hopeful said:

Dang... Well, you guys are giving me a little hope I guess. I had accept defeat. Still haven't heard anything. I had a 99 pilot, 92 PCSM, 61 hours with PPL. If anyone has the list, hit me up. Maybe I did actually get something.

Yeah these numbers are legit. If I were you,  I would be confident but still anxious.

6 minutes ago, Fryeguy6 said:

Yeah these numbers are legit. If I were you,  I would be confident but still anxious.

Lol yeap. That's what everyone who saw my package thought too. No waivers. No ETPs. 25 y/o. 4.0 GPA tech major. I'll know for sure on the 14th at least. 

1 hour ago, UPT_Hopeful said:

Lol yeap. That's what everyone who saw my package thought too. No waivers. No ETPs. 25 y/o. 4.0 GPA tech major. I'll know for sure on the 14th at least. 

I've heard GPA mentioned a couple of times, maybe this gives you more hope but I got upt with a 2.2 from usafa. 73 PCSM 11 flt hours

Edited by Uptapplicant2019

Still waiting to hear at Seymour... Rumor is only 1 of 7 Strike Eagle WSO got picked up here.

For reference, my scores:

PCSM: 89

Pilot: 90

Hours: 103 civilian, 300+ in the Strike Eagle

28 years old, 1LT

Unfortunately it seems to always be that us fighter WSOs are held to a slightly higher standard, since my commander told me that my scores were "a little low."

38 minutes ago, flat4power said:

My friend got picked up for ABM. Not his first choice of Pilot.  Does anyone know if he turns it down and reapply again? I read it somewhere in the forum maybe not here that someone turned down a rated a rated slot and was able to reapply.

He would have to get an ETP to be able to apply, and even then that is a tough one. Knew someone last year who had to make this choice as well, ended up taking it. It does specifically say that if you turn down what you are offered then you cannot apply again though. 

36 minutes ago, skimphish said:

Still waiting to hear at Seymour... Rumor is only 1 of 7 Strike Eagle WSO got picked up here.

For reference, my scores:

PCSM: 89

Pilot: 90

Hours: 103 civilian, 300+ in the Strike Eagle

28 years old, 1LT

Unfortunately it seems to always be that us fighter WSOs are held to a slightly higher standard, since my commander told me that my scores were "a little low."

IDK if it's higher standards,but they can only let a small number go pilot with the demand on WSOs being high...so you have a competitive careerfield compared to most. My WSO Commander applied 4 times with a 99 pcsm and didn't get picked up