12 minutes ago, goddard15 said:

Last year I was never notified and had to resort to calling the board. My leadership later said “we’re not required to notify non-selects.”

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

That is not encouraging.  But I guess we won't really know for sure if the chain of command isn't friendly until the PSDM drops on the 14th.

3 hours ago, MSCguy said:
No news here yet either, but I have PCSed since the package was turned in and my losing SR signed it.  If the notification goes to my old SR I might be waiting for awhile.

I received my official notification today from my losing SR. they're notifying by PAS Code

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Edited by Padre

5 hours ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

My Commander asked that question to afpc, according to him the earliest I (we) should expect to start upt is in July due to the backlog of students.

Was this a guess for IFT then UPT specifically or just UPT in general? I get to skip IFT and would love to start.... Tomorrow? 

• Like 1

Can anyone with access to the list PM me the number of selects from the 336th FS and the 335th FS? Don't need names, just looking for numbers.

Our Wing CC is on leave and most of us that applied are leaving for a TDY that same day early morning...

1 minute ago, skimphish said:

Can anyone with access to the list PM me the number of selects from the 336th FS and the 335th FS? Don't need names, just looking for numbers.

Our Wing CC is on leave and most of us that applied are leaving for a TDY that same day early morning...

If you find someone, I'd appreciate someone letting me know to! My commander isn't holding out on me. He says he's still hasn't received the list...

19 minutes ago, UPT_Hopeful said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was your PCSM? I still don't have any word back, so I'm just curious.

I scored a 56 with low flight hours.  I'm sure others got picked with lower scores.  I think my age did me in(34).

Edited by OldUPTapplicant

If you're still waiting to find out whether you got selected this board or not, if you wanted URT, I have good news for you; I was not selected so that's one less person to take one of the coveted 20 slots. Good luck to the rest of you. Maybe next year for me.