Just now, Rated2014 said:

I am on my way home to go to sleep #nightshift. Leads have been in staff/ops meetings all morning while I nervously pace the hallways and everyone asks me if I've heard anything so it looks like if I have good news it'll be Monday.

I have a Lame Wing meeting in 2 hours and that's my last hope for news until Monday so fingers crossed

If anyone ends up getting a list is there a way we can get it out to the folks on here? Lots of commanders going home for the weekend, people still on holiday leave, some of us are not in the US timezone (I'm in USAFE) etc.etc. Would stink to wait until Monday if we didn't all have to...

1 hour ago, AV8TOR said:

If your AFLCMC, I pulled every sting I could and the 2 trusted agents that can pull the list are on leave until Monday. So, we won’t hear until then. 

I've tried all the way up and down my chain for AFLCMC with no luck.  

I was talking to my buddy who is a MPS flt/cc and he told me the process.  AFPC sends the results to FSS via vMPF secure.  Once they get it they push it out to commanders, then the cc's notify us.  He said nothing has been posted in vMPF secure yet so that's why we haven't received any news.  The people who have already found out probably have a CC who knows somebody.  There's still time today but my guess is it won't be uploaded until next week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaptD said:

I was talking to my buddy who is a MPS flt/cc and he told me the process.  AFPC sends the results to FSS via vMPF secure.  Once they get it they push it out to commanders, then the cc's notify us.  He said nothing has been posted in vMPF secure yet so that's why we haven't received any news.  The people who have already found out probably have a CC who knows somebody.  There's still time today but my guess is it won't be uploaded until next week.

Cam confirm and I'll also add I think vMPF secure doesn't update until the middle of the night, so likely the list will be sitting there tomorrow morning with no one to open it until Monday.

1 hour ago, JayDubb said:

I've never been this anxious on results. Not enlisted promotions or even OTS. If someone could start a support group for those that don't make it so I can immediately have somewhere to turn that would be nice.

Hi, my name is L and I've been waiting on results for 54 days now...

• Haha 1