1 hour ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

They released the test pilot board results today, which prob has no connection to when ours is coming out but at least AFPC is working.

I saw this post and texted a buddy in my squadron. He hadn't heard anything, but as soon as I texted him he went to find our commander who also hadn't heard anything yet. They sat down while he checked his email, then looked at my friend and said, "Congrats! You made it!" This forum is great...nice heads up!

28 minutes ago, Rage W. said:

I saw this post and texted a buddy in my squadron. He hadn't heard anything, but as soon as I texted him he went to find our commander who also hadn't heard anything yet. They sat down while he checked his email, then looked at my friend and said, "Congrats! You made it!" This forum is great...nice heads up!

Haha glad I can help...my wife happens to be the MPF CC and is the first to know once AFPC releases these things. She freaked when she saw pilot release thinking our news was finally here.

10 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

Haha glad I can help...my wife happens to be the MPF CC and is the first to know once AFPC releases these things. She freaked when she saw pilot release thinking our news was finally here.

Looks like you’re on the hook now to update everyone as soon as this list comes in...

11 minutes ago, OldUPTapplicant said:

It would be great to hear something soon. I wonder how many emails they are getting each day asking for updates. 

With training and a PCS coming up it would be awesome to know if I was selected.  But hey, I've had 15 years of hurry up and wait in the AF and still love it. 

I’m with ya! I’m an old guy too...15 years. 

16 minutes ago, TeafChief said:

Looks like you’re on the hook now to update everyone as soon as this list comes in...

I'm torn on that...once someone posts on here that the results are out, all of the lame Commander surprises will be ruined. Collectively, do we hold off on posting here for a day or is the expectation to post on the forums asap if you're the first to find out?

3 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

I'm torn on that...once someone posts on here that the results are out, all of the lame Commander surprises will be ruined. Collectively, do we hold off on posting here for a day or is the expectation to post on the forums asap if you're the first to find out?

I vote post right away. Sooner I know results are out sooner I can start bugging my commanders exec to check haha. 

8 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

I just want the notification that the list has been pushed.. we can all bug our leadership individually if we want. I would personally want to know if it’s out...

4 minutes ago, Rated2014 said:

Agreed. I'd rather know. I'll act surprised when the time comes.

Same. I got family decisions to make. I don’t have time for someone else to enjoy my reaction. I’ll be “stunned” for them but I have shit to do. 

19 minutes ago, CuriousGuy said:

It was a response from AFPC to my email. They also said they updated the website as well. I don't see it though. Unless them and I are thinking of two different websites

My god. It’s happening!