1 hour ago, jjpoole741 said:

Delays like this happen. I wouldn’t classify it as inconsiderate. I’m sure they understand we’re all anxiously awaiting these results. 

I know delays like this happen but they need to update people and the PSDM. 

1 hour ago, CuriousGuy said:

A reply email I got today said....

"We are staffing the results now, but it looks like it will be early to mid-Jan before we are able to release them."

Take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the holidays. We will see what 2019 brings.

Mid-Jan...glad I slid my PCS date to mid feb. thought this would be out already and I could be ready to move my family...or not. No relaxing here. 

17 hours ago, CuriousGuy said:

A reply email I got today said....

"We are staffing the results now, but it looks like it will be early to mid-Jan before we are able to release them."

Take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the holidays. We will see what 2019 brings.

What does « staffing » mean? 

5 hours ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

Anyone want to call AFPC for an update? I'm running out of alias's for my random calls.

I also got the “should be able to release early to mid-Jan” email last week. The way AFPC works, I wouldn’t hold your breath on there being any additional information coming out until the new year 

Rumor alert:

I have no solid source for this, but the estimate from leadership on my end is that applicants number over 350 with around the same number of spots as last year. 😖

I'm going over my app trying to see how I feel about making top 25%. I'm a pilot only with good bullets, solid (90s) AFOQT, but a lousy GPA and 2/2 strat. Wing rec helps I think. 

Wife got me a PSVR for Christmas. If I don't get picked up I'll buy the new Ace Combat and cry into my headset for a year until the next board. 😂

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Rated2014 said:

Rumor alert:

I have no solid source for this, but the estimate from leadership on my end is that applicants number over 350 with around the same number of spots as last year. 😖

I'm going over my app trying to see how I feel about making top 25%. I'm a pilot only with good bullets, solid (90s) AFOQT, but a lousy GPA and 2/2 strat. Wing rec helps I think. 

Wife got me a PSVR for Christmas. If I don't get picked up I'll buy the new Ace Combat and cry into my headset for a year until the next board. 😂

The NDAA authorized 300 more UPT slots for FY19 vs. FY18, so I have a hard time believing that the number of slots on this board is the same as last FY.  Somehow I doubt USAFA and ROTC gobbled up all 300 of those additional slots.

1 hour ago, Rated2014 said:

Rumor alert:

Bruh, I can only drink so much on New Years Eve.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Oh58drvr said:

I have a solid source that there were approx 260 ish applicants and 140 ish total slots this board for all positions...

Your solid source sounds a lot better than my squadron's guess. Doubles our odds! I was starting to worry that this was going to be some freak year with loads of apps. 

11 hours ago, Rated2014 said:

Rumor alert:

You only put pilot down? Was that an option?!? I thought I read we had to rank everything we were qualified for.

6 minutes ago, Rated2014 said:

It's only an option for RPA guys from what I understood. I was told I'm not even allowed to crosstrain to ABM or CSO right now if I wanted to. The only way I can go is to pilot or stay RPA

Ahh, okay. Makes sense. There are always exceptions. Good luck!