3 hours ago, jjpoole741 said:

Any other hopefuls with none/very little flight experience? 

I had a friend get picked up two boards ago for UCT with no flight hours and a PCSM of 1... anything can happen it seems like. She had a pretty tight package and supervision at the wing level who were pushing for her. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

Update: Two star still hasn't signed the list, the team there told me 0% chance of finding out this week, most likely 1st or 2nd week of Jan. 

Well that’s certainly not what we want to hear. We’ll see... I’m a little skeptical. I think we’ll see it before the new year for sure (let’s see how well this message ages, haha). 

So he added it will take 3 days to staff at AFPC, then the 7 days to assign bases... With the holiday schedule it's not looking like we'll get anything by new years... Idk about your base but all support agencies here close this Thursday and won't open back up until 3 Jan. 

Or maybe theyre full of shit and the list is ready to be released tomorrow, idk

5 minutes ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

So he added it will take 3 days to staff at AFPC, then the 7 days to assign bases... With the holiday schedule it's not looking like we'll get anything by new years... Idk about your base but all support agencies here close this Thursday and won't open back up until 3 Jan. 

Or maybe theyre full of shit and the list is ready to be released tomorrow, idk

For what it's worth, 4 dudes from my squadron were picked up last year and were all notified by our commander prior to ever receiving a base. The  actual assignment was released a week or two later.

5 minutes ago, Rage W. said:

For what it's worth, 4 dudes from my squadron were picked up last year and were all notified by our commander prior to ever receiving a base. The  actual assignment was released a week or two later.

That's what I thought too; training rips with base assignment coming out a couple of weeks after notification. Although I guess that's entirely at the discretion of AFPC being bros and notifying everyone just on list sign-off. 

2 hours ago, Uptapplicant2019 said:

Update: Two star still hasn't signed the list, the team there told me 0% chance of finding out this week, most likely 1st or 2nd week of Jan. 

They really left no hope in the "0%". I honestly guess that's better than leaving room for interpretation. I would rather not stress myself out this week lol.......although knowing myself, I'll still be checking the forums everyday.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fryeguy6 said:

They really left no hope in the "0%". I honestly guess that's better than leaving room for interpretation. I would rather not stress myself out this week lol.......although knowing myself, I'll still be checking the forums everyday.

Or... it could be all a trick and be announced sooner.  Like when your parents told you, “you’re not getting any Christmas presents this year” yet you always did 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jjpoole741 said:

I’m still banking on tomorrow afternoon! 🤞🏼🙏🏼

Based on anything or just a gut feeling? 

Also ive noticed that in at least the past two years the board will update the UFT page on the portal with an expected relese date. Nothing on the page yet, that is if they do the same this year. 

20 minutes ago, MC2112 said:

Based on anything or just a gut feeling? 

Also ive noticed that in at least the past two years the board will update the UFT page on the portal with an expected relese date. Nothing on the page yet, that is if they do the same this year. 

Just wishful thinking! Banking on positive thoughts to influence reality.

5 hours ago, Flyingmonkey said:

just so all my peeps are in the loop. I have it on good authority that we won’t hear until after the new year. 

Accurate, word has it, 5 days before Christmas, AFPC has closed down for the holidays. #selfish

Edited by UPTDreamer

9 hours ago, AV8TOR said:

Would have been nice to get an update from their original message of Dec in the PSDM. Why are people so inconsiderate of others...

Delays like this happen. I wouldn’t classify it as inconsiderate. I’m sure they understand we’re all anxiously awaiting these results.