3 hours ago, FlyingSquirrel said:

List in hand, here’s the numbers:

UPT: 90 (10 ENJJPT)

URT: 20

UCT: 10

UABMT: 30

Alt: 10

I was a UPT select, congrats to the rest out there! Best of luck to those who haven’t heard yet! 

You can’t post that you have the list in hand then not share... I don’t care who tells me I can act surprised and I’ll still be depressed if it’s bad news. JUST TELL ME!!! Also, congrats to you and the others who are selects! 

Edited by Hopeful CSO to Pilot
  • Like 1

My whole chain was traveling to DC today so I still haven't heard, I guess it's a little late to expect any news today....

Also, last year the list was FOUO so I would advise against posting a direct copy here

3 minutes ago, Applicant17 said:

Yes. Just didn’t know how people are notified because I haven’t seen a list, just told I was accepted into UPT. 

Same for me. We just heard from the wing that I got picked up, no details. I know the public list last year just had asterisks next to the enjjpt selects' names. Once we have a list we can check it. If not, we'll just get our base assignment I guess with our training rip

2 minutes ago, Rated2014 said:

Same for me. We just heard from the wing that I got picked up, no details. I know the public list last year just had asterisks next to the enjjpt selects' names. Once we have a list we can check it. If not, we'll just get our base assignment I guess with our training rip

Gotcha,

Yeah I wonder if they just saw the list and didn’t pay close attention if there was an asterisk or not. ENJJPT is a big difference though lol.

11 minutes ago, Applicant17 said:

Yes. Just didn’t know how people are notified because I haven’t seen a list, just told I was accepted into UPT. 

My CC called me about the ENJJPT selection. I haven’t seen the list - but should be noted w/the asterisk as previously mentioned. 

3 minutes ago, Applicant17 said:

Definitely get it, but I wonder if being female is an influence because obviously less of us apply. 

I don’t think that being a female has anything to do with what you get selected for. This is my third time (fourth if you count college) applying for UPT. It all comes down to your PCSM and pilot score. Your strat from the Wing is also important but definitely not as important as your scores. 

2 hours ago, Hopeful CSO to Pilot said:

You can’t post that you have the list in hand then not share... I don’t care who tells me I can act surprised and I’ll still be depressed if it’s bad news. JUST TELL ME!!! Also, congrats to you and the others who are selects! 

I agree. I need a good night's sleep. 

2 hours ago, Rated2014 said:

Can't say for sure, but I'd understand if they chose ppl/high flight hour folks. I'm not sure what their criteria is.

PPL/85 PCSM here. No ENJJPT. I think the math I did last year on the ENJJPT selects, of the 8ish they were selected, 6 or 7 were 12X’s. 

@CABO0725 are you currently rated? 

I could be wrong lol (I’m not a rated guy currently)

Edited by TeafChief

Found out I got selected for UCT, was shooting for pilot so a bit disappointing, had just made it on the new cutoff for commissioned time so a bit of a debate if I want to make the change at this point in my career just to be rated but not a pilot, congrats to everyone who got selected

8 hours ago, Applicant17 said:

Do you think they’re only sending people with their PPL?

Negative. I have my PPL, and was given a coveted alternate slot!

To give some context, I am only medically qual’ed for FC1A; being RPA, ABM, CSO only.

Edited by iFly18