Air Force Site Certificate

amcflyboy

Ok so I still have a laptop that uses Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla, AND Google Chrome.  I'm doing ACSC by Correspondence, and apparently, not only can I NOT access my base email from home, but I can't access Air Force Portal, AND Air University.  This just started happening literally this week.  However, my wife's laptop has Windows 10, and I have zero problems accessing Air Force Portal.  Apparently, the warnings I'm receiving from Google Chrome is that Air Force Portal lost it's Security Certificate on MY laptop.

Is anybody else having this problem as well?  Did a memo come out stating that Air Force Portal and all other Air Force sites requite Windows 10, etc etc??

2 hours ago, amcflyboy said:

Ok so I still have a laptop that uses Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla, AND Google Chrome.  I'm doing ACSC by Correspondence, and apparently, not only can I NOT access my base email from home, but I can't access Air Force Portal, AND Air University.  This just started happening literally this week.  However, my wife's laptop has Windows 10, and I have zero problems accessing Air Force Portal.  Apparently, the warnings I'm receiving from Google Chrome is that Air Force Portal lost it's Security Certificate on MY laptop.

Is anybody else having this problem as well?  Did a memo come out stating that Air Force Portal and all other Air Force sites requite Windows 10, etc etc??

Upgrade to Win10.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, amcflyboy said:

Agreed.  Windows 10 is a crap product.  Epic Fail Microsoft!

14 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Why so his computer can be as useful as it would be running MSDOS?

It's extra cyber-secure if even you can't access it.

On 3/31/2018 at 7:09 PM, Magnum said:

Your problem is that you're not doing ACSC at work where it should be done.

I'm a part timer that goes to my base, 3 hours away, 4 days a month.  I'm a Flight Commander and Instructor Pilot.  When I'm not hammering out useless OPR's, attending Green Dot, CBRNE for the umptienth time, or banging out CBT's, I'm attending to the plethora of new guys and helping them with GT sessions and double turning on some flights.

So no.