Arizona F-16 stirkes cable makes emergency landing

ClearedHot

The gondola incident was terrible.  

Interestingly, though, one of the navigators was selected as Blue Angel #8 (Events Coordinator) a few years later, and is an active duty Marine O-6 today.  

Edited by HuggyU2

1 hour ago, HuggyU2 said:

The gondola incident was terrible.  

Interestingly, though, one of the navigators was selected as Blue Angel #8 (Events Coordinator) a few years later, and is an active duty Marine O-6 today.  

Nothing new. *Key players of the aircrew associated with the '07 BUFF bent spear got 2-BTZ. So yeah, that's about right.....

* = ({})

• Upvote 1

On 2/12/2018 at 11:25 PM, ThreeHoler said:

Is that a ###### or the bull set?

What he’s saying is that the female nav who was “responsible” for signing off on the nukes is a fast burner while her former squadron and group commmanders were fired on the spot. None of the hate and scapegoating that rained down from on high hit her, even though she was the one and only person in the OG who looked in the little “nukes=yes” window and concluded, “yep, everything looks kosher, lets fucking roll out.”

Or at least that’s what I heard, but I’m not a BUFF guy.

9 hours ago, Majestik Møøse said:

What he’s saying is that the female nav who was “responsible” for signing off on the nukes is a fast burner while her former squadron and group commmanders were fired on the spot. None of the hate and scapegoating that rained down from on high hit her, even though she was the one and only person in the OG who looked in the little “nukes=yes” window and concluded, “yep, everything looks kosher, lets fucking roll out.”

Or at least that’s what I heard, but I’m not a BUFF guy.

Violate a START treaty, make O-6....sounds about right for the AF

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Majestik Møøse said:

she was the one and only person in the OG who looked in the little “nukes=yes” window and concluded, “yep, everything looks kosher, lets fucking roll out.”

Or not checking the window. Because it’s probably not important.