Apparently, we're all pretty stupid,...

HuggyU2

... at least according to this individual. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/california-teacher-slams-military-members-as-lowest-low-in-classroom-rant-caught-on-video.html

According to the El Rancho HS website, he can be reached at work at 562.801.7500... then dial 0... then dial his extension of 57003.  I'm guessing he had a lot of calls today, since his voicemail is full and not accepting any more.  I'll try again tomorrow.  

Edited by HuggyU2

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, Check 6 said:

He needs a blanket party.

He just might get a surprise blanket party if some of his schools faculty member are products of the DoD Troops to Teachers program. Overall, veterans seem to do ok in life after the military. A few "high-end" stats;

- 33 Presidents served in the US military or State Militias (that's how they served way back in the good ole days);  

- 10 Presidents were former teachers and 4 of those 10 also served in the US military.

- There are currently 14 living US veterans that are billionaires.

- There are currently 15 CEO's of Fortune 500 companies that are veterans.

- etc.

Edited by waveshaper

IMG_3354.PNG

Not sure if it’s authentic, but it sure sounds like something this jackass would say. He has a right to his opinion, but he’s paid by taxpayers to teach public school kids. Somehow I don’t think indoctrinating his students to have a terrible opinion of those serving on their behalf is a part of the approved curriculum. Then again, maybe it is in California.

4 hours ago, MooseAg03 said:

IMG_3354.PNG

Not sure if it’s authentic, but it sure sounds like something this jackass would say. He has a right to his opinion, but he’s paid by taxpayers to teach public school kids. Somehow I don’t think indoctrinating his students to have a terrible opinion of those serving on their behalf is a part of the approved curriculum. Then again, maybe it is in California.

Seriously doubt that is real, it's just too over the top.  Even for my former home, loony California.  Plus there's another article showing what he posted after it broke and it was as dumb, but not overt.

I can live with stupid people. There's nothing wrong with being dumb. 

What I will judge a person for is are they ignorant and/or unkind? Are they capable of doing their job?

This motherfucker fails on all counts. My fiance is an LAUSD teacher, she says there's no way this guy doesn't lose his job.

4 hours ago, LJDRVR said:

This motherer fails on all counts. My fiance is an LAUSD teacher, she says there's no way this guy doesn't lose his job.

Agreed.  He appears to be confused about his freedom of speech and the job he was hired to do.  The first doesn't give him carte blanche to accomplish the second any way he wants.  There's that whole syllabus thing.  Since I'm pretty confident a HS syllabus doesn't include indoctrination into this little toad's world, he clearly went outside boundaries of what he was hired to teach.

I think what pisses me off even more than his blatant veteran bashing is that his tirade appeared to be directed at, or because of, a student wearing a Marines sweatshirt.  Ya know, if you want to come at me with your stupidity, fine, I'll stand toe to toe and argue your points down until I'm blue in the face.  But seriously, what kind of low life piece of shit browbeats a student?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, 17D_guy said:

I think you guys are underestimating the teachers union in CA.

Nope. My fiance is a member and teaches for the LAUSD. Contrary to the popular trope, they're toothless. If an administrator wants you gone, pack your bags. That he already has baggage from the past makes it that much easier.

• Upvote 1

I think what pisses me off even more than his blatant veteran bashing is that his tirade appeared to be directed at, or because of, a student wearing a Marines sweatshirt.  Ya know, if you want to come at me with your stupidity, fine, I'll stand toe to toe and argue your points down until I'm blue in the face.  But seriously, what kind of low life piece of shit browbeats a student?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...