LRAFB Tail Smash?

Guest Safe&Clear

Guest SpectrePilot

Nope, I'm not asking about sex-parties at Little Rock...

Just wondering if anybody had further info on a rumor: Apparently, there was a recent incident, resulting in significant aircraft damage, for which I hear one of our previous students was responsible.

The individual just barely passed here at Corpus. Wanted to fish for more info ("unnofficial" can sometimes be the best) before I bring it up in a meeting.

[ 28. June 2006, 09:57: Message edited by: Safe&Clear ]

Guest newflyer

WHAP, you listening?

I would have thought it was you, but you didn't go to Corpus. Just kidding, hope there were no injuries.

Do you know if it was a schoolhouse bird?

Guest SpectrePilot

Yes, a schoolhouse bird. (53rd I think.)

Rumor has it was the student's first flight in the aircraft after, shall we say, a "challenging" time in the simulator phase.

Guest JArcher00

THIS IS A FOX NEWS ALERT........NEW AIR FORCE PROGRAM WILL CHANGE THE PATH FOR NEWLY WINGED PILOTS. NORMALLY PILOTS FINISH TRAINING ON THE C-130 AND THEN DEPART FOR THEIR PERMANENT DUTY STATION FOR USUALLY 3 YEARS. AFTER RECENT EVENTS AT LITTLE ROCK AFB AND LACK OF AIRWORTHY AIRCRAFT, THE 3 YEAR TOUR WILL NOW START WITH STUDENTS WAITING TO FINISH THE C-130 SCHOOLHOUSE AT LITTLE ROCK. JUST THINK, ONCE DONE WITH LITTLE ROCK, 1/3 OF YOUR COMMITMENT IS OVER....THIS HAS BEEN A FOX NEWS ALERT.

Guest Rainman A-10
Originally posted by Safe&Clear:

The individual just barely passed here at Corpus, and it was at the Commander's discretion that they graduated at all.

Wow, talk about airing dirty laundry.

Nice.

Guest newflyer

WHAP, your post disappeared what's up with that? I've noticed that before.

Oh well, check your PM.

My post was deemed inappropiate considering that there is an on-going investigation into a drop a couple of weeks ago that didnt land on DZ. I talked to the mod who deleted it and its cool. To the guys from the schoolhouse who read my post about the 53rd, it was a joke. To the dyess guys, That comment on the taxi incident was a joke.