Dream Sheet Advice

Sparkle

4 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

They're all great. Except Eagles, they're gay.

Now we're back.

46 minutes ago, dream big said:

Don’t go C-17s, very difficult finding the right runway and the gear handle.  Better?

Thank you for your service.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

U-28s rock. The lifestyle is rough but man it has been a ride. TAMI-21 messed me over as well but it has been a great experience overall. Put what you truly want and realize you may get it and then get it taken away from you.

13 hours ago, Vprdrvr69 said:

If you want to seriously take part in helping the dipshit mohammed worshipping suicide bomber goat f&kking a$$hole meet his 69 virgins them don't hesitate to put AFSOC at the top. You will execute bad guys in that command. That's a promise.

1674578_1.jpg

6 hours ago, fire4effect said:

I'm sure. Too bad you can't make a highlight DVD of  them. "Best of Hellfire" Make a great stocking stuffer.

You can bribe the intel nerds with beer to scrub the mts graphics grids to make a “training video” on dvd. Ops tested with good effects. 

I’m not sure how a question as to what FIGHTER airplane to choose turned into an orgy of robot fluffing nerdery. Having been in both, the three years I spent caring for my droid via satellite link I wish I could ram dump from memory. I tried rationalizing the gross mismanagement of manpower that befell me into that community with consoling one liners like “I get to kill a lot of bad guys”. In the end I could not rationalize away the disdain I had for being put in that community.

Your dream sheet should look exactly like this:

Vipers
Hogs
F35
Raptor
Any manned aircraft
Faip
Droids
Janitor at chipotle
Strike Eagle

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, viper154 said:

You can bribe the intel nerds with beer to scrub the mts graphics grids to make a “training video” on dvd. Ops tested with good effects. 

That’s a great idea, never thought about it.  Would create a nice video for our pilot recruiter in the squadron. Will have them do it Monday. 

2 hours ago, herkbum said:

That’s a great idea, never thought about it.  Would create a nice video for our pilot recruiter in the squadron. Will have them do it Monday. 

Former commander had one made for a first Friday after we took part in a significant operation. I assume it was cool for them to see the sanitized versions of what we were doing. 

4 minutes ago, SurelySerious said:

Former commander had one made for a first Friday after we took part in a significant operation. I assume it was cool for them to see the sanitized versions of what we were doing. 

We have some really good stuff to pull from. Already pinged the SIO. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tk1313 said:

Is the end just a bunch of people sinking the weapons so it looks like a strike against civilians?

There's another copy floating around on the internet somewhere with commentary that indicates that under ROE in effect at the time if they had loaded the mortar in the other vehicle the other Hellfire onboard would have been quickly on the way. As it was just dumping them in the canal meant they could just watch. Personally I wouldn't have had too much heartburn had they obliterated the crowd around the car (in what some of us call "service after the sale") as they were all complicit in my mind but those were the rules. Also based on when and where I think this occurred the sh!t birds that did get death dealt to them from above might have been ones who had fired at me and mine at an earlier time. Maybe anyway. But yes they were trying to cover up the crime and make it look like innocent civilians were killed. At that time the locals probably didn't fully comprehend just how well the camera can see what they were doing.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the input guys, it truly is helpful, I turned it in yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good about the order. I appreciate that there's dudes out there willing to offer some wisdom to us ignorant young folk. At this point I'm very excited to see what comes next and I'll be sure to throw it in the assignment thread when 26 Jan rolls around!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Thanks for the input guys, it truly is helpful, I turned it in yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good about the order. I appreciate that there's dudes out there willing to offer some wisdom to us ignorant young folk. At this point I'm very excited to see what comes next and I'll be sure to throw it in the assignment thread when 26 Jan rolls around!

Damn that's a long ways out to put in a dream sheet.  I think we did ours ~2 weeks out.  Anyways, what was the final order?

If you’re still hoping to “rain hate”, you’d better hope to get #3-5 on that list.

Not true. The F-22 5th gen capes were used a few weeks back to penetrate hostile Afghanistan airspace and drop GPS guided bombs on poppy processing facilities.

Rumor has it the targets were highly defended by pitchforks and shovels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7