Texas Church Shooting

ClearedHot

12 hours ago, matmacwc said:

If they do it in a hurry what are the chances they mess it up?

We've already gotten pressed that "this has high visibility" due to "national story" and we need to figure out how to modify the network to share our fingerprint database, other info.

Little late now...

• Upvote 1

We've already gotten pressed that "this has high visibility" due to "national story" and we need to figure out how to modify the network to share our fingerprint database, other info.
Little late now...

But TV shows tell me that they can get any fingerprint data from the DoD so that can’t be true!

14 hours ago, matmacwc said:

If they do it in a hurry what are the chances they mess it up?

Almost 100%.  But given the track record so far, the chances of NOT messing it up don't really improve with time.  So, may as well do it quickly.

8 hours ago, 17D_guy said:

Little late now...

Ahhh yes....now that the AF might look bad, time to take action!

I read somewhere that the UCMJ charge the asshole was convicted under didn't translate exactly over to the civil laws that help prevent abusers from passing background checks for a gun.  So you may see a change to the UCMJ to help fix the glitch.  Meanwhile, back at the ranch, thousands of billable hours are being spent reporting crimes to civil databases.  I can't wait to see MyIDcare ping a bunch of nearby sex offenders.

Out

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is a certain Baptist church in these here parts where the preacher has a gun under his bible during the sermon. Open carry is welcome and has been for several years.

• Like 1