AFPC functionals and leadership

flyusaf83

On 10/12/2017 at 10:34 PM, Bergman said:

Meh, fuck 'em.  If he's pissed enough, maybe they'll kick you out and you'll be happier at the airlines 5 years sooner.

An OG getting butt hurt about something like this, and the fact you're fearful of reprisal, is messed up.  Totally believable, but just plain wrong.  SMH.  We need better O-6s and above. 

The good one's got out before O-6 or retired as OG's.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Random AFPC question I don't know the answer to....is there a functional or some type of equivalent that handles T-1 or T-6 assignments for UPT? Or are the billets filled by all of the MWS functionals? If this person exists, I'm trying to reach them. I'd definitely appreciate any gouge and I'll PM my .gov email to hopefully receive the persons name.

--BREAK--

Does anyone know how application/hiring for the E-11 BACN deployments work? As an ACC assett right now, would the first step be reaching out to "the" (I'm not really smart on these things) ACC deployment manager? Again, if anyone could point me to the right name or office I'd appreciate a PM so I can grab the name via .gov email.

:beer:

34 minutes ago, GoodSplash9 said:

how application/hiring for the E-11 BACN deployments work? As an ACC assett right now, would the first step be reaching out to "the" (I'm not really smart on these things) ACC deployment manager? Again, if anyone could point me to the right name or office I'd appreciate a PM so I can grab the name via .gov email.

There's no longer a centrally controlled volunteer list like many of us went through.  The MAJCOMs now get the assignments and tag them as they see fit.  PM me your .gov email and I'll send you the contact that can explain it better. 

Edited by ARAMP1

43 minutes ago, GoodSplash9 said:

Random AFPC question I don't know the answer to....is there a functional or some type of equivalent that handles T-1 or T-6 assignments for UPT? Or are the billets filled by all of the MWS functionals? If this person exists, I'm trying to reach them. I'd definitely appreciate any gouge and I'll PM my .gov email to hopefully receive the persons name.

--BREAK--

Does anyone know how application/hiring for the E-11 BACN deployments work? As an ACC assett right now, would the first step be reaching out to "the" (I'm not really smart on these things) ACC deployment manager? Again, if anyone could point me to the right name or office I'd appreciate a PM so I can grab the name via .gov email.

:beer:

There is a white jet functional at AFPC. PM me your .mil and I'll give you the person's name.

MWS functionals get the assignments though.

35 minutes ago, ARAMP1 said:

There's no longer a centrally controlled volunteer list like many of us went through.  The MAJCOMs now get the assignments and tag them as they see fit.  PM me your .gov email and I'll send you the contact that can explain it better. 

24 minutes ago, LookieRookie said:

There is a white jet functional at AFPC. PM me your .mil and I'll give you the person's name.

MWS functionals get the assignments though.

ARAMP1 and LookieRookie, thanks for the quick replies gents. PMs with my AF email sent.