Do I meet min entry requierements?

OTR

I am just wondering if I have the vision standards needed for an initial Class 1 flight physical so I can go to UPT. I currently hold a USAF class 3 due to my AFSC (1c5x1d). I am currently an AGR so getting lasik/prk is something I am considering if I don't have the mins to get into a UPT slot.

Below is my medical info. Also, are any of these standards waiverable???

Uncorrected Far Vision OD: 20/100, OS: 20/100

Uncorrected Near Vision OD 20/20, OS: 20/25

Corrected Near & Far Vision  OS: 20/20, OD: 20/20

OD: -2.75 -0.25 x 110

If anyone has any answers I would really appreciate it.

You should do a quick search. You will find a topic called USAF / USA / USN / USMC Vision. Here's the AF summary for which you're looking:

There is no longer a visual acuity standard.  You simply have to meet the refractive error requirements (-3.00 for myopia, -1.50 for astigmatism and +2.00 for hyperopia).

Edited by GDAL

The -3.50 would put you outside standards and there is no waiver beyond 3.00.  However, if that is a manifest refraction to BEST acuity, you may be OK.  The number that is documented is the cycloplegic refraction to 20/20.  That benefits you in two ways.  First, the drops used will force your focusing muscles to relax, which typically brings down the Rx (for nearsighted people) by 0.25 to 0.50.  Also, if you are normally corrected to 20/15, it won't take quite as much lens power to get you to 20/20.  I would bet you'd be OK.