Airforce. what do i need to get in the airforce

Philipe

I'm currently 12 sorry about my age but I'm really wanting to know what i need to get into the air-force. I have Polytheistic kidney disease  and i want to know if that's a problem. And what degrees do I need to get into the air-force. I want to be a Fighter Pilot. So please help me with this. I will respond asap.

15 hours ago, Philipe said:

I'm currently 12 sorry about my age but I'm really wanting to know what i need to get into the air-force. I have Polytheistic kidney disease  and i want to know if that's a problem. And what degrees do I need to get into the air-force. I want to be a Fighter Pilot. So please help me with this. I will respond asap.

Philipe it's hard to predict what the needs of the Air Force are going to be by the time you are fully qualified to apply for a pilot position. You are doing the right by doing your research but by the time you get your degree and past all the test it's going to be over 10 years. I suggest, get good grades in high school and get into a good college or even the air force academy. Once you are in college try ROTC and see how you like it. Also don't forget about the OCS route. But for now just focus on doing good in school. Also you can join the Civil air patrol. 

22 hours ago, Philipe said:

And here I thought polytheism only applied to hearts/minds, not kidneys...

I assume you're talking about Polycystic Kidney Disease. If so, you need to focus on being healthy. It will help your chances years from now when you start planning for a career as a fighter pilot.

Until then, read anything and everything that interests you. You have to be smart to become a fighter pilot, and books make you smarter. Never give up hope, and ALWAYS ask the prettiest girl to dance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1