CFB 2017

VMFA187

Well, we tanked our season in style by laying down for the second half and letting UCLA pull off an epic come back. I for one support the A&M regent calling for Sumlin's firing. He should have been fired in the locker room.

We ran all over them the entire first half, then with a lead we threw the ball the entire fourth quarter with a true freshman quarterback. Madness.

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

Well, we tanked our season in style by laying down for the second half and letting UCLA pull off an epic come back. I for one support the A&M regent calling for Sumlin's firing. He should have been fired in the locker room.

We ran all over them the entire first half, then with a lead we threw the ball the entire fourth quarter with a true freshman quarterback. Madness.

1 hour ago, VMFA187 said:

That was a surprising loss for A&M. On the plus side, you didn't lose your starting quarterback for the entire season.

Well, at least for both teams I can't imagine they'll play worse games than that anytime soon. I honestly think those are the worst performances out of those two teams I've ever seen. Bama vs. FSU seemed like a battle of who could suck more when awesome field position was given to the offense.... FSU "won"

Edited by tk1313

2 hours ago, MooseAg03 said:

Like always, we started the season strong and then fell off.  Of course, this time, the fall happened in the third quarter of the first game.