Sign in to follow this  
matmacwc

What is right with the Air Force

matmacwc    1,093

This is what is RIGHT with the Air Force, they get it correct sometimes, and this time, they got it so right it will give you chills.  Kuddos to Luke AFB.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5

RTB    221

62nd is a lucky squadron, Juice is one of the good guys.

BFM this    310
1 hour ago, Azimuth said:

This was written by my old Squadron Commander at Altus.  He's the best Commander I ever had in 16-years.  He's one of the "good ones" and is definitely what is right with the Air Force.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/leaders-eat-last-do-still-park-closest-christopher-lanier/

For the love of all that's holy:  FUCK YES!!!

If I never see another CCS, CCM, CCBS parking spot, it will be too soon.

• Upvote 1

HU&W    603
1 hour ago, Azimuth said:

This was written by my old Squadron Commander at Altus.  He's the best Commander I ever had in 16-years.  He's one of the "good ones" and is definitely what is right with the Air Force.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/leaders-eat-last-do-still-park-closest-christopher-lanier/

One of the best sq/cc's I ever had refused to use his parking spot.  Our lot was too small for all the cars, and he'd frequently park in the alternate 'park and walk' lot because he didn't see himself as better than his Airmen.  That said, rather than let a prime spot go unused, he shared it as an incentive.  Superior performers id'd by him or the shirt would be given use of the spot for a month.  It wasn't much, but it was tangible and valued by the people in the organization.

• Upvote 2