FY17 AGR Aviation Bonus Pay

After a few searches on MyPers today, I came up empty. Anyone have any luck finding the message or has it even been released yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

MyPers...in the search function I typed AvB and got about 10 different returns on different parts of the bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

You will find the FY16 data under myPers, Air National Guard, Officer, Compensation. That is where the FY17 should appear when it is released. The same path via AD and AFRC, then "Compensation" on the lower left menu of links, will take you to their FY17 retention plans. Haven't checked today, but that's where it should live.

It has been released, emailed to me so not sure where it is posted.  Looks fairly similar to last year in terms of amounts and contract years.  Dollar amounts went up $5K in most cases but added a few different tiers from what I remember from last years.  No re-upping to the new amount if you're already under contract.

21 hours ago, weatherman966 said:

So is there an AvB for 12M's this year on the AGR side? I know there wasn't on the AD side. 

It's a good time to be a C-130 IN in the guard! 30k for 4-6 years(Tier 1 Opt 1)... go guard!

25k for 4-6 for other CSOs(Tier 2 Opt 1)