US drops largest non-nuclear bomb (MOAB) in Afghanistan

Guest No2bonus

Guest No2bonus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

Was the MOAB created to be dropped on an ex wife when she divorces you, takes your kids and favorite dog, then she takes half of your retirement? 

When the AF first revealed and tested the MOAB at Eglin, North Korea was acting up. The irony...

Edited by No2bonus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html
Was the MOAB created to be dropped on an ex wife when she divorces you, takes your kids and favorite dog, then she takes half of your retirement? 

No, but you might find a solution on the dark web. Or men-seeking-men on Craigslist for "wet work."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we now know for sure what the Mattis doctrine is. "I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years," James Mattis

Edited by Prosuper
grammar
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Don't we have a bigger non nuke bomb?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

- MOAB/GBU-43 (Blast Warhead); Total Weight - 22,600lbs; NEW -18,700lbs;

- MOP/GBU-57 (Hard Target/Earth Penetrator Warhead); Total Weight - 30,000 lbs; NEW - 5,300lbs;

- T-12 Earth Penetrator Bomb (Status/USAF inventory; 1 dud buried deep on EAFB Range 52 and a couple in museums); Total Weight - 44,000lbs; NEW; ?.

Edited by waveshaper

1 hour ago, No2bonus said:

Someone tell Fox News we are not dropping a MOAB over N. Korea. It is a dumb/unguided bomb. Any MC-130/C-130J crew tasked with that mission has a death wish. 

Any bros out there receive any photos of what was written on the side of the MOAB before employment? Or are we being PC about that stuff too now? Have to respect the sensitivity levels of ISIS, Taliban, and the Haqqani Network.

Not dumb.  Not unguided.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, No2bonus said:

Someone tell Fox News we are not dropping a MOAB over N. Korea. It is a dumb/unguided bomb. Any MC-130/C-130J crew tasked with that mission has a death wish. 

Any bros out there receive any photos of what was written on the side of the MOAB before employment? Or are we being PC about that stuff too now? Have to respect the sensitivity levels of ISIS, Taliban, and the Haqqani Network.

It would seem Foxnews knows more about the GBU-43/B than you do.

• Upvote 18

58 minutes ago, No2bonus said:

3. The point is you're still not dropping a GPS guided MOAB over N. Korea out the back of a Herk with all the AAA and SAMs going off in the early days of a war. 

That's why we have things like the GBU-57A/B (MOP) and B-2 Bombers.

2 hours ago, No2bonus said:

1. Fox said the munition was a dumb bomb in their initial reports. So your assertion is actually wrong.

2. Jenkspaz is right that its GPS guided, hence he corrected my post that the munition is not dumb or unguided. You must of totally skipped his post.

3. The point is you're still not dropping a GPS guided MOAB over N. Korea out the back of a Herk with all the AAA and SAMs going off in the early days of a war. 

4. I shouldn't have to explain this to you with the IADs they have setup in the north. I guess you actually need to have been on the ROK to know how they have their defenses setup or read the assessment for Korea.

Nobody needs to read the assessment for Korea in order to tell that you don't know that MOAB is a guided weapon. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, No2bonus said:

1. Fox said the munition was a dumb bomb in their initial reports. So your assertion is actually wrong.

2. Jenkspaz is right that its GPS guided, hence he corrected my post that the munition is not dumb or unguided. You must of totally skipped his post.

4. I shouldn't have to explain this to you with the IADs they have setup in the north. I guess you actually need to have been on the ROK to know how they have their defenses setup or read the assessment for Korea.

hey  man take this however you want IDGAF, but in most of your posts you come across as a huge ass hole

• Upvote 20

12 hours ago, No2bonus said:

What do you fly again?

• Upvote 3

On 4/14/2017 at 5:13 AM, No2bonus said:

I haven't heard this much quibbling since week 2 of UPT, and that guy ended up becoming a personnelist.

• Upvote 8

On 4/14/2017 at 7:13 AM, No2bonus said:

You're not good at making friends are you? As others have asked you with other threads: go with quals:

On 4/14/2017 at 8:13 AM, No2bonus said:

AFPAK Hands could sure use someone of your caliber.

• Upvote 2