U-28 reported down IVO CVS

war007afa

The whole crew was awesome. Not one of these guys gave less than their best every single day period dot.

Especially Becker. Best Rear Det DO a Rear Det CC could ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 10

Close to home is an understatement.  My thoughts and prayers go out to their families; to the men, a toast. :beer:

And Godspeed to those conducting the investigation.  If there are lessons to be learned for the safety of our U-28 comrades, I hope they are found as quickly as possible.

Edited by FlyinGrunt

On 03/16/2017 at 4:57 PM, Skitzo said:

The whole crew was awesome. Not one of these guys gave less than their best every single day period dot.

Especially Becker. Best Rear Det DO a Rear Det CC could ask for.

Absolute fact, I was deployed with Dalga last year, the terms good dude and hard worker don't do him justice. Rest easy my friend, you will be missed. :beer::beer::beer:

Absolute fact, I was deployed with Dalga last year, the terms good dude and hard worker don't do him justice. Rest easy my friend, you will be missed. :beer::beer::beer:

Kenny absolutely attacked every day with a ferocity and passion I have never seen. I'm glad you met him.

He and the rest of the crew made the Air Force a place I wanted to be.

As their senior I led them and would gladly give them anything to have them back.

• Upvote 2