Tailhook's fallout will be tame compared to this, I'm thinking

brickhistory

I call bullshit. Everybody knows a desert 9 is at best a 6 in the real world. 

Desert queens. You're only hot for 4 months every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Duck said:

OSI has stepped up their game.

Reminds me of a time when I was deployed and saw a no $hit 9 walk into the chow hall (a 1 for those that use binary) in those tight little booty shorts they sell at the clothing store and a circulation killing PT shirt. No reflective belt (should have been my first red flag). Give her the obligatory hey how ya doing and go about my day.

Next day getting chow hall getting ready to fly and same chick walks in with the grandma PT shorts and a baggy PT shirt with a nice green reflective belt that said... SARC.

They are everywhere boys, guard your corn holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

I keep swearing there has to be a parallel universe with a country called Natsinahgfa where men are outnumbered by the women (all 9s) 10-1.

• Upvote 2

So off topic but not really. Does anyone remember the AF anti-sexual assault video around the 2006-2008ish timeframe? There were a bunch of airmen and they get drunk and two of them go off and get in the pool, where the guy rips the chicks shirt off even though she says no? Then later on the guy gets arrested on the flight line and his Airman's Coin falls into the drain?

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums