Civilian application received late

Hello everyone,

There were some complications with my application package and my recruiter had to resubmit it. He told me that they received the application on February 17th, the last day that they convened. How likely is it that they still looked at my application? From what I understand, the convening dates just mean that it when we are scored before the decisions are made by someone else. Is this accurate? Is there any chance of them convening after the 17th?

Unfortunately, I don't know the time that they received the application. Now, instead of waiting for a "yes" or a "no," I am waiting for an "if" they even got my application. Does anyone have any insight on this? I'd hate to have to wait another 6 months just to apply. I've been trying to submit an application for over 2 years now and was finally excited to get everything submitted. Is there any chance that they looked at my application?

Edit: It's worth mentioning that my application was submitted and received before the January 17th deadline. It was marked "board ready" and sent to the board. The week before they convened, my recruiter asked AFRS a question about it at which they noticed it wasn't 100% complete and asked him to resubmit it. They marked it as "received" on February 17th.

Edited by jspace17