Took anxiety medication over a year ago, will this DQ me from being a pilot?

FaeScoh

Basically the title. Over a year ago I was prescribed a anxiety medication after a death in the family and my 7 year relationship breaking off. I only used it for less than 3 months, and I have a records stating that I'm in perfectly clean mental health now and it was just that time period...does anyone know if this prevents me from becoming a pilot? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

A similar situation happened to a friend of mine who is a current CSO. He was prescribed adderall during college and was later selected for OTS by telling them he didnt need it anymore.  I believe he proved it by showing them when he got off the meds he was able to finish schooling and perform very well in his future job (all while off the meds).

So it has been done before....

On 3/15/2017 at 4:08 AM, FlyingC!rkus said:

A similar situation happened to a friend of mine who is a current CSO. He was prescribed adderall during college and was later selected for OTS by telling them he didnt need it anymore.  I believe he proved it by showing them when he got off the meds he was able to finish schooling and perform very well in his future job (all while off the meds).

So it has been done before....

I got in after taking Ritalin for ADHD as a kid (5th-8th grade or so).