2018 Active Duty UFT Board

flat4power

15 hours ago, Tesla said:

I called a few moments ago and spoke with Maj Jarding. There were some last minute revisions and it went to the General about 10 minutes ago. She said to expect an official release probably Friday.

Fridays are the best days to hire and fire anyways right?  Happy or sad at least its the weekend.  :jd:

• Like 2

2018 UFT Release CC Advance Notification

ALCON, the 2018 UFT results will post on myPers AFPC Secure Friday 2Mar18. This will allow Commanders an opportunity to notify personnel of their selection. On 8Mar18 at 0900CST, the PSDM will officially post to the normal myPers PSDM website and be viewable by all.

If a member has questions/concerns on selection/non-selection status, please email the AFPC/DP2OR Workflow. We will reply within 7 days of reception.

-Knuckles

• Like 1

2018 UFT Release CC Advance Notification

ALCON, the 2018 UFT results will post on myPers AFPC Secure Friday 2Mar18. This will allow Commanders an opportunity to notify personnel of their selection. On 8Mar18 at 0900CST, the PSDM will officially post to the normal myPers PSDM website and be viewable by all.
If a member has questions/concerns on selection/non-selection status, please email the AFPC/DP2OR Workflow. We will reply within 7 days of reception.
-Knuckles

So only CC’s can see or email 2 March?

27 minutes ago, Capt Ahab said:

So only CC’s can see or email 2 March?

Yes.  Hopefully they release it in the morning and my CC is around, going on leave early afternoon.  Going to be a long weekend other wise.  

When someone gets told, could they do the rest of us peons who have absent (TDY, leave, deployed, never met them, etc.) commanders a solid and tell us how the results look at least? Literally have no idea how anything is shaking out and I had a feeling they’d do this 7 day stuff.

I have access to AFPC Secure, but not sure I have access to the myPers section, unless it's just released PSDM on the main myPers site. If so, I'll see it. I'll check it a few times tomorrow in between tasks.

2 hours ago, Fryeguy6 said:

I could ask my Commander how many slots there were for each category but hopefully someone should be able to let you know of selection/non- election.

Please do. If whomever gets eyes-on the list first or is willing to ask their commander would post here how many slots there were for each category, I think many of us who are less likely to hear from our own commanders, would appreciate it. I'm sure people are tired of opening this forum to find another post that doesn't provide substantial information, but I think that would. 

Just notified, received an ENJJPT slot. 4th times a charm.  Hopefully everyone will get good news today.  

Sorry I didnt get anymore details, the room was kinda spinning...

Edited by Merlin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Tesla said:

UPT! Starting the interservice transfer paperwork immediately for the March 15th board. Pilot training starting in August.

Could you explain more about both of these statements? I don't understand how you know already your start date. Also I thought this board was active duty officers only?

My interservice transfer board is that day. I should be released from the Marines on August first and was told I should expect to start immediately. I live in Pensacola and they're even trying to get me a primary slot at Whiting if that's still possible to save on the PCS cost.