FS: Single-plug 5-ohm Bose A20 headset

nunya

I'm moving to a non-flying gig for good, so I'm selling my (purchased with my own money) Bose A20 headset.  Single-plug, military 5-ohm mic cord.  Includes case and aux audio cord.  Non-bluetooth.  $700 shipped.  If you're also interested in a civilian high-impedance mic/cord, let me know and we can probably workout a deal to include that, too.

edit: pic hosting didn't work.  pics below.

Edited by nunya

• 4 months later...
Guest AutzenReign

Don't know if you still monitor this thread, but curious if the 174 cable alone (no mic or mic boom swap required) allowed you to use the a20 on your military airframe. I fly the kc-135 and recently bought an a20 u174, but the mic does not work and I'm thinking it's an impedence issue... any advice you might have would be appreciated. 

Sounds like you bought a helicopter U174 cord.  So yes, it's an impedance issue.  Yours is high impedance (150 ohm); mine - and most military spec - is low impedance (5 ohm).  I'll sell you just the cord (which includes the boom and mic) if you like.  It's just 2 bolts to change it out.  Or you can call Bose and order it.

Edited by nunya