Do you run, bike, do adventure races or mountaineer?

chizz

This is a shameless plug for a team I am a part of called US Military Endurance sports.  I fly with a lot of guys who I later find out are sports enthusiasts and have never heard of our group.  One of the immediate benefits of being part of the team are the discounts such as:

-52.5% off Rudy Project

-50% off Honey Stinger

-40% of Schwalbe tubes and tires

-50% off Orange Seal (better than Stans)

-50% off Black Diamond (winter is coming!)

-20% off Scott bikes

Im just highlighting the title sponsors but we have over 30 that offer amazing deals to members.  Also there are focus events around the country the team pays for such as the Hincapie Gran Fondo, a race reimbursement program, and highly discounted training camps throughout the year (our next one is in March in Tucson).  We have coaches and nutritionists on staff as well as regular webinars on everything from training to diets.  If you decide to join please let the staff know I referred you and they will expedite the app and I can get you on the internal FB page as well as some other member only sites.  

Let me know if you have any questions

Bart Boma

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Steve Davies said:

Your old man happen to be Boomer?

the one and only.  and my adopted uncle is scooter, think you met him at the last 4477th gathering.  if you come out to Luke for any work give me a buzz, we can go grab a beer

• Upvote 1