The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Did you know his staff finally took away his twitter account so he would stop arguing with/bashing individuals via that social media?  I had sub-threshold noticed the lack of tweets but did not connect it. Here's to hoping as president, he develops a filter between his random thoughts and what comes out of his mouth.  And I am curious to see how things go and if the GOP can hold the house and senate in 2 years.  Obama's policies and Clinton's thuggery contributed to the Repubs controlling both.  It is Trump's to screw up.

I am sincerely glad this election is over.  Hope it gets better from here.

Mr. Trump as president: Good or bad, we don't know yet (like any new president).

Secretary Clinton permanently out of politics: We KNOW this is a VERY GOOD THING.

I'll call that a win so far.

I'd personally like to see an indictment against HRC on 21 January by our new Attorney General (supposedly Mayor Giuliani). I doubt we will see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

• Upvote 6

I suspect we'll see a Proclamation 4311-type announcement from Mr. Obama before he departs Pennsylvania Avenue.

Inasmuch as I would love to see Hillary held accountable for mishandling classified information, I doubt it will happen.

It's a small sacrifice, but as long as we don't have to endure "Madam President" for the next four years (or longer), it's one I'd happily make.

She is done politically, Obama's "legacy" will be greatly diminished (plus, Trump gets to blame him for all the nation's problems for the next four years, isn't that the protocol?), the GOP has to figure out how to unfuck itself after this major message from the people, the Democrats are going to be hard-pressed to recover from this (although they didn't lose the House and Senate by that much), and most of all, people are no longer swallowing the media bullshit that's been crammed down their throats over the past few months/years. 

All that's left is to cue The Who...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ho Lee Fuk said:

Hillary is a corrupt liar and the epitome of the sleazy oligarchy that America is obviously fed up with, so I'm psyched she's packing her bags.  That said, are you guys not at least a little terrified of a Trump presidency? 

Again, I share in the delight of Hillary and her never-ending barrage of law-breaking and double standards being put down, but as a military officer and American, Trump's "foreign policy" and national security "strategy" is ing scary at best. 

I know that the CJCS, NSC/NSA, Pence, and other cabinet members will sanity-check him, but will that be enough? 

Well, to throw some good vibes Hillary's way... Nelson Mandela served 27 years in prison before he became President.

But I put my outlook about the future of our President-elect right around "ignorantly optimistic"... And FVCK YES I'm happy Pence is the VP instead of Kaine due to the VP debate. If any of you missed it, it looked something like this:

pence kaine.jpg

Edited by tk1313
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ram said:

Mr. Trump as president: Good or bad, we don't know yet (like any new president).

Secretary Clinton permanently out of politics: We KNOW this is a VERY GOOD THING.

I'll call that a win so far.

I'd personally like to see an indictment against HRC on 21 January by our new Attorney General (supposedly Mayor Giuliani). I doubt we will see it.

Obama's

going to give her a blanket immunity before he leaves.

But I wonder, does Obama really care that much about her to grant a pardon for charges yet stated?  It's like saying, "I know she's guilty enough to get charged and possibly convicted."  Perhaps he allows her to sleep in the bed she made and give Bill one more jab.  Well, maybe he does it because doing so will insulate himself from legal scrutiny should they make any criminal links to him.  However, I do think the foundation is shitting its pants right now and burning everything.  That is probably fair game and Obama doesn't touch that potato.

AG Giuliani, I think it fits.

Out

8 hours ago, skybert said:

Obama's

going to give her a blanket immunity before he leaves.

I doubt it. 

He is concerned about his legacy most of all, and a pardon for HRC will not help that legacy. 

• Upvote 1

You can tell how racist all these liberals are... all of them promising to move to Canada.

Not one of them promising to move to Mexico.

What privilege they have to lie about moving to a country that is 90% white while being closer to another country full of Hispanics. They are dog-whistling racist messages, or something.

i think I need to go back to college diversity class or maybe watch some more AFN commercials to regain my grasp on this racism and privilege talk. I'm rusty.

Edited by flyusaf83
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hillary is a corrupt liar and the epitome of the sleazy oligarchy that America is obviously fed up with, so I'm psyched she's packing her bags.  That said, are you guys not at least a little terrified of a Trump presidency?  Specifically, since this is a military forum, I'll ask the following:
> He said he has a plan for ISIS but that it's secret.  He then contradicted himself by saying that " the Generals" will have 30 days to develop a plan.  His only other comments on the issue have circled around "knocking the hell out of them" and being "really tough."  Does that concern anyone?  
> Does it concern anyone that he's repeatedly said we should "take the oil" from Iraq?  Does anyone worry about the feasibility of doing that?  The ethics?  The consequences on our standing in the world? 
> Do you guys worry about him saying he'd be ok with Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia having nuclear weapons?
> How about when he said that if China didn't roll out the red carpet for him at the G-20 summit, he'd close up the door and fly away?
> Anyone concerned about him vowing to blow up Iranian ships in international waters as retaliation for any "rude gestures?"
Again, I share in the delight of Hillary and her never-ending barrage of law-breaking and double standards being put down, but as a military officer and American, Trump's "foreign policy" and national security "strategy" is ing scary at best. 
I know that the CJCS, NSC/NSA, Pence, and other cabinet members will sanity-check him, but will that be enough? 

CUCKED
C
U
C
K
E
D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

[quote post="417222" timestamp="1478874673" name="ned1"

TRUMP NATION. It only gets better from here. Watching the unpredictability is part of the adventure. It's why he will be a great president.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Downvote 5

On 11/10/2016 at 5:54 AM, HuggyU2 said:

I doubt it. 

He is concerned about his legacy most of all, and a pardon for HRC will not help that legacy. 

To that I agree, he is the one that made her SecState; and he is more about his image than anything else.  But given the loss of the presidency, House and Senate I think the Democrats will do anything to protect her, especially considering her huge cult following of mindless liberals...

On November 10, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Kiloalpha said:

Chatter on the Hill is that Obama is sitting on a pile of executive orders, just waiting to pull the trigger. Now that Trump is set to take over, one would think he's leaning towards dropping them (could contain Clinton's pardon).

A pardon is not an executive order, per se, as it is final, whereas an executive order can be changed the minute Trump assumes office.  

But yes, I agree that Obama will issue quite a few pardons from now until the last minute (all presidents do, though Obama is already beating them out).  As for Hillary getting a pardon from Obama--who knows, but my guess is he will not as it doesn't help his legacy.  I also don't see Trump's Justice Department going personally after Hillary any more than they already have--what does Trump have to gain from it?--he already beat her.  Now investigating/going after the Clinton Foundation, most definitely this will continue to happen...

On 11/9/2016 at 2:19 PM, Ho Lee Fuk said:

Hillary is a corrupt liar and the epitome of the sleazy oligarchy that America is obviously fed up with, so I'm psyched she's packing her bags.  That said, are you guys not at least a little terrified of a Trump presidency?  Specifically, since this is a military forum, I'll ask the following:

> He said he has a plan for ISIS but that it's secret.  He then contradicted himself by saying that " the Generals" will have 30 days to develop a plan.  His only other comments on the issue have circled around "knocking the hell out of them" and being "really tough."  Does that concern anyone?  

> Does it concern anyone that he's repeatedly said we should "take the oil" from Iraq?  Does anyone worry about the feasibility of doing that?  The ethics?  The consequences on our standing in the world? 

> Do you guys worry about him saying he'd be ok with Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia having nuclear weapons?

> How about when he said that if China didn't roll out the red carpet for him at the G-20 summit, he'd close up the door and fly away?

> Anyone concerned about him vowing to blow up Iranian ships in international waters as retaliation for any "rude gestures?"

1.  Not really.  The plan can't be worse than "Well, we have to do something...let's launch some airstrikes".  And getting to watch our NATO allies bomb our Syrian allies instead of ISIS.

2.  Not really.  If we're going to be accused of going to war for oil at every turn, then let's take some fucking oil.  Doesn't even have to be all of it...let's just make Iraq repay us for the reconstruction.

3. That bothers me a little.  Mostly Saudi Arabia.  But I think the threat is overblown.  Much like concealed carrying a handgun, when a nation is packing a nuke, other nations deal with it in a different fashion than when they aren't.  Look at how we dealt with Libya after they gave up their WMD program versus how we continue to deal with North Korea.

4.  It's probably about time someone stands up to China in a real way.

5. I don't know about rude gestures, but one does wonder where we draw the line for acts of war.  Apparently, taking sailors prisoner doesn't meet the threshold.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, guineapigfury said:

If Trump really wanted to be clever and spiteful, he'd pardon her.  That would tag her as a criminal while avoiding the media firestorm that would ensue from prosecuting her.

BRILLIANT! Is there a way that the pardon can only be applied to the mishandling of classified information and not touch the whole issue of the Clinton Foundation? To me that lets you have your cake and eat it too.

• Upvote 1

This is such a f.ucking embarrassment. Cry-ins with hot chocolate, play doh and coloring books...these are f.ucking college students. It's no wonder why we are a joke to the rest of the world

https://www.rt.com/usa/366577-colleges-students-stress-exams/

Free Thought Under Siege

Furedi, an emeritus professor at England’s University of Kent, argues that the ethos prevailing at many universities on both sides of the Atlantic is the culmination of an infantilizing paternalism that has defined education and child-rearing in recent decades. It is a pedagogy that from the earliest ages values, above all else, self-esteem, maximum risk avoidance and continuous emotional validation and affirmation.

Could be the Air Force, frankly.