If you posted something on 21 Feb 21, it likely didn't stick during the server migration. -DFRESH ×

3 minutes ago, Pooter said:

According to polling data, a majority of democrats thought the 2016 election was fraudulent while a majority of republicans thought it was fair.  Now a majority of republicans think the 2020 election was fraudulent and democrats think it was fair. 

So you tell me what's more likely:

Option A: Widespread fraud exists and did a perfect 180 pivot in 4 years.

Option B: people tend to bitch, moan, and complain when they lose.

Option 😄you over simplified a complex problem that can't be deconstructed like you did. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Want to slash American carbon?  Build nuclear power plants.  

When MSNBC announced Trump's win in Iowa, there was an audible grunt from Rachel Madow. By the sound of it, she apparently sat on her sack wrong. Happens to the best of us.

Found this entertaining Because screw that bitch and her "it's my turn" mentality. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Seadogs said:

Because in every election, they stopped counting votes in the middle of the night. Because workers were tired and needed sleep. Nothing to see here, heads back into the sand boys. 

Keep saying it and maybe someday it will come true. It’s Trump’s playbook. 

Meanwhile, on January 21, 2021 Joe Biden will be sworn in as #46. I truly feel sorry for those who can’t see beyond the conspiracies and Trump’s lies and bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Homestar said:

Keep saying it and maybe someday it will come true. It’s Trump’s playbook. 

Meanwhile, on January 21, 2021 Joe Biden will be sworn in as #46. I truly feel sorry for those who can’t see beyond the conspiracies and Trump’s lies and bullshit. 

You are literally sticking your head in the sand and screaming "LALALA". There is video proof. Millions stayed up late into the night and watched it happen. You saying it didn't happen doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Again, get stuck on the word conspiracy. You my friend have not offered any evidence to support your claims. So you are acting more like a conspiracy cuck. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

If anyone looks at the situation from a purely objective standpoint, then they will come to the conclusion that something weird happened.

No, they would come to the conclusion that there is misinformation spreading like wildfire, and trust the courts to settle any serious cases of voter fraud. 

I've heard one counting location told the Republicans they stopped counting at 10:30 pm, only to continue counting without oversight until 1 am.

Source?

If they had been mailed, then they would have been more randomized and they tend to favor Republican candidates as time goes on since rural areas take longer for ballots to be shipped and processed.

https://twitter.com/aphilosophae/status/1325592112428163072?s=10

From new draconian coronavirus lockdowns that obviously haven't worked

Source? The research is clear that they do work, but whether the economic/social cost is worth it is a matter of opinion/politics.

additional mandates to only breathe air filtered by a mask (which also hasn't worked the past 6 months)

They work, it's not a silver bullet.

now our election system is being brought into question either by people hell bent on taking down Trump or his craziness in refusing to accept the results.

I'll agree here. Any actual evidence of fraud should absolutely go through the court system. But it's definitely the most unlikely case that there is massive voter fraud at the scale necessary to change the results and Trump is undermining the democratic process by implying otherwise (even though he is within his legal right to challenge).

26 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

You are literally sticking your head in the sand and screaming "LALALA". There is video proof. Millions stayed up late into the night and watched it happen. You saying it didn't happen doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Again, get stuck on the word conspiracy. You my friend have not offered any evidence to support your claims. So you are acting more like a conspiracy cuck. 

The burden of proof is not on me to prove that a conspiracy isn't at play here.  

Don't patronize me with "my friend."

21 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Show me when and where. 

https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/voters/election-turnout-statistics

Here's an example. You can scroll down to 2016 and see 20,000 votes were counted on Nevada after week 1 had passed. They stop counting when there's nothing left to count and waiting for another batch of legally postmarked mail in ballots, or when they are counting votes and report them all at once as was the case in Michigan (giving the impression of a pause).

2 minutes ago, DosXX said:

https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/voters/election-turnout-statistics

Here's an example. You can scroll down to 2016 and see 20,000 votes were counted on Nevada after week 1 had passed. They stop counting when there's nothing left to count and waiting for another batch of legally postmarked mail in ballots, or when they are counting votes and report them all at once as was the case in Michigan (giving the impression of a pause).

I'm talking about when 1 candidate was ahead and all counting ceased. Then when counting resumes the other candidate shoots up and overtakes the leading candidate. You won't find another example of that in history, only in corrupt African elections.