The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

6 hours ago, gearhog said:

The entire State of the Union:

I actually mentioned that to my wife. I know it's normal that each era has a tone and inflection that all public speakers adopt, which is why all the radio people from the twenties and thirties sounded so hilarious, but I really hate this current era of shouting with frequent, inappropriately placed pauses.

It makes it sound like the people speaking are idiots who don't believe what they're saying, which is pretty fitting. The

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

I actually mentioned that to my wife. I know it's normal that each era has a tone and inflection that all public speakers adopt, which is why all the radio people from the twenties and thirties sounded so hilarious, but I really hate this current era of shouting with frequent, inappropriately placed pauses.

It makes it sound like the people speaking are idiots who don't believe what they're saying, which is pretty fitting. The

Biden was yelling because he was amped on whatever medication he was on…seriously, look at how he talks most times, he sounds like he’s almost half dead and yet last night a lot different.

image.gif.f40e23a290485f40dcf0d8f0088f2b6a.gif

• Upvote 1

That pier on the Gaza coast should fix everything in the Middle East.. I realize the whole speech was complete feces, but that one really made me laugh. I’m embarrassed for that old demented douchebag who has been a disgrace for decades and is just further cementing his legacy of dumbassery.

4 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Biden was yelling because he was amped on whatever medication he was on…seriously, look at how he talks most times, he sounds like he’s almost half dead and yet last night a lot different.

Don’t discount the ole Elvis shot …

19 hours ago, HeloDude said:

851f6501-0001-0004-0000-000000497337_w1200_r1.778_fpx35.43_fpy49_98.thumb.jpg.97cb22905b4cc895b5c62e776933d0fc.jpg

• Haha 2

Father of Gold Star Marine killed at the Abbey Gate Shouts "Remember Abbey Gate" and "United States Marines" at the STOTU and is arrested and charged.  The next Day Biden Apologies to the illegal alien who killed Laken Riley for calling him an illegal. 

#FJB!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Be careful out there guys.

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is warning there is about to be a flood of disinformation threatening our democracy.

image.thumb.png.a2a29284cb08c73e369ad9e46e95568c.png

And Anthony Blinken knows disinformation when he sees it.

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/in-the-news/biden-campaign-blinken-orchestrated-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptop

image.png

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1