The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Was the 2020 election “stolen?” No, I don’t think so as there is no evidence of large scale, impactful voter fraud. But was it substantially skewed towards one candidate through a concerted effort at the fed and state level in collusion with media companies and big tech, fuck yeah it was. And that to me is just as big of a problem as “direct” voter fraud.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, uhhello said:

I assumed you were referencing actual vote manipulation.  I withdraw my objection your honor.  

If election officials in X state or Y county truly believe that our democracy is over if Trump gets elected, that he’ll be a dictator, our right will end, blah blah blah…why wouldn’t they manipulate the vote if they can?  If you truly believed you were going to be living under a gestapo style police state, wouldn’t you do something in order to try and stop it?  Manipulating the vote if you’re able to do so is a lot easier/less dangerous than an armed rebellion.  What I’m saying is we have to start listening to what these government officials are saying and not just assume it’s 100% political rhetoric.  Arresting people for being on beaches during Covid wasn’t political rhetoric…it actually happened.

Make mail-in voting illegal in all 50 states and require state-issued ID to vote. That should have happened yesterday and would solve the issue helodude is talking about. However, still doesn’t address the IO campaign the DNC and media/tech are leveraging. Admittedly the RNC would do the same thing if they weren’t so inept and fragmented (and actually had media/tech on their side), so this isn’t a partisan statement, it’s just stating the current situation. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

If you truly believed you were going to be living under a gestapo style police state, wouldn’t you do something in order to try and stop it?  

They (the crazy dems) are all talk.  The moment they see their homies getting the shit beat out of them, they stop talking.   They bitch for the sport of bitching. Nothing will ever be good enough and there always be something to feel upset about.  Whiny little bitches.   The kind that I'd bitch slap in a heartbeat.  I see plenty of them where I live.  Pasty trolls that have no financial independence.   Most of them live with their parents.   

59 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

They (the crazy dems) are all talk.  The moment they see their homies getting the shit beat out of them, they stop talking.   They bitch for the sport of bitching. Nothing will ever be good enough and there always be something to feel upset about.  Whiny little bitches.   The kind that I'd bitch slap in a heartbeat.  I see plenty of them where I live.  Pasty trolls that have no financial independence.   Most of them live with their parents.   

But they’re not all talk…look at what they did in 2020.  They believe the ends justify the means.  And I would argue that current Trump is in a stronger position today compared to 2020 (especially considering how Biden has done over the last 3 years)…so it begs the question of what the left is willing to do this year?

Edited by HeloDude

2 hours ago, HeloDude said:

so it begs the question of what the left is willing to do this year?

Panic over RFK Jr.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, uhhello said:

The same one since it's existence began.

Not really. But one that has existed over and over and over throughout history. We are in the unpleasant phase of the cycle. In another lifetime whatever societies emerge from this conflict will find themselves in another.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HeloDude said:

If election officials in X state or Y county truly believe that our democracy is over if Trump gets elected, that he’ll be a dictator, our right will end, blah blah blah…why wouldn’t they manipulate the vote if they can?  If you truly believed you were going to be living under a gestapo style police state, wouldn’t you do something in order to try and stop it?  Manipulating the vote if you’re able to do so is a lot easier/less dangerous than an armed rebellion.  What I’m saying is we have to start listening to what these government officials are saying and not just assume it’s 100% political rhetoric.  Arresting people for being on beaches during Covid wasn’t political rhetoric…it actually happened.

Problem is:

1. Being able to tell the difference between the obvious need for politicians to play to their bases (thus saying things they have no intention of doing)

2. Understanding that even if the people at the top don't actually believe it, the middle and lower levels of government may actually enact what the top is saying

3. People tend to ignore what other people say about themselves and their intentions (just look at some of the left's defense of Hamas, an organization that would use a dull knife to cut the head off 95% of Americans if they could and then brag about it to their mom)